Nicotine River - Updates

No, but the free shipping (more than a pound, but less than 25 pounds) is still on and awesome! =D

1 Like

Way better than a discount code if u ask me!

3 Likes

Yep! And if you need ā€œfillerā€ to meet the 1lb mark, everyone always needs more bottles on hand. Or a small jug of pg or vg! :wink:

1 Like

Now yā€™all know what I been hinting around about for a month or so

3 Likes

Oh yeah and DAMN they are good

2 Likes

Iā€™m ready, I want them all!

@Nicotine_River_Chem @Nicotine_River Whatā€™s up with the new line?

The new flavors that will go on sale soon are the first batch of flavors that can be found on our website. More are to come, so stay tuned everyone. 2017 is a new year and great things are coming.

7 Likes

Oh Sweet Baby Jesus, Looks like 2017 is going to be an Outstanding year for @Nicotine_River

1 Like

Do you know when these ones listed on the website will be available for purchase? Iā€™m trying to hold off on ordering my cart if itā€™s going to be soon so I can add these to it

1 Like

No more free shipping with Nicotine River for the time being and also there have been nicotine shipping restrictions. Sad sad day.

1 Like

Yeah it sucksā€¦ shipping for 1 liter of 100mg nic is now $27.02 instead of $12.78ā€¦ for me anyway. At least thereā€™s no hazmat fee. UPS is slow as shit tooā€¦ so thereā€™s that.

1 Like

ya i agree ups is over priced ill have to start comparing shipping options from this point they could have got a rush of business if they would have given a week or two of notice for the free shipping to end i know i would have placed an order to take advantage of the free shipping one more time

Have a feeling NR was probably taking a big hit with the free shipping offer. Canā€™t blame them for changing itā€¦although I was hoping to get another order in with the free shipping before they halted it. Kind of bummed out about that.

2 Likes

With a lot of flavors also being on the list of ā€œcanā€™t ship USPSā€ my $15 flavor order was $30 shipping because it makes me choose UPS. I know itā€™s not NR fault, but Iā€™ll never pay that unless Iā€™m absolutely forced so itā€™s time to stock up through other vendors on these flavors

1 Like

What is your zip code my friend? I want to try and look into something the rates that I see for UPS are way cheaper then $27.02. Let me know and thank you!

2 Likes

NR has been great dont get me wrong , and its not their fault but it wouldnt be a bad idea to get some nic at another place before they also follow these guidelines lol the only thing ill do is shop and see if it out of wack now if its a few bucks who cares shit even 10 bucks i. sticking with NR but anymore than that then ill have to jump ship lol

usps has had a lot of these guidelines for awhile now i use to ship ejyice to guys in alaske while they fished then went to mail something in september and was told they couldnt mail ejuoce because it was a tobacco product

my zip code is 48602.

1 Like

Can you please look into the shipping? I think the expedited prices are coming up. I checked UPS ground through ECX (similar distance) with an equal cart and it was $16.28 but ur site is coming up $29.43 which is about what the UPS second day are cost isā€¦ Thanks

2 Likes