Nicotine River - Updates

I don’t think it does. Just giving NR a heads up so they can nip it in the bud before it grows bigger. He obviously shops online. Takes time for fraud as the numbers go through many layers. I’m sure it from somewhere he bought something online from 3-6 months ago.

3 Likes

Thank you for notifying us. This is HIGHLY unlikely a problem on our end. Due to the numerous transactions this person may have made we find it extremely disappointing and false that the blame has been put on us.

This is what the owner of Nicotine River responded with on the link you provided,

"Good afternoon,

I genuinely appreciate your business and the kind words about us. The likely hood of it being our fault though my friend is slim to none. There is always a possibility and I honestly can’t rule that out but to be honest how would someone get your credit info? We don’t even know your CC info and we are the merchant. All we can see on our end is the last four digits of the card and the basic information of the card holder such as first and last and the address is being shipped too. We don’t keep cards on file nor do we take cards over the phone. I saw your email to us earlier and I haven’t responded yet because I am waiting to hear back from our website managers in regards to what safe guards Shopify has which is the platform we use. We have had tons and tons of fake fradulent transactions from international orders but rarely domestic. When I say fraudulent I mean random people steal card info and place orders on our own website trying to get free product. Your situation is very different and it isn’t really fair to place the blame on us. I am sorry that happened to you but again I genuinely doubt it is us.

Thank you!"

5 Likes

this is why i have a green dot card for all my online purchases, i pull out the cash put it in card and no problems , yes it cost 5 bucks to load but im loading it once or twice a month so no biggie also it helps budget myself lol

1 Like

20% OFF SALE NOW ON ALL PURILUM!

Discount Code: PURILUM

Lasting till: 3/19/17 at Midnight PST!

1 Like

Lemonade. Need that lemonade!

3 Likes

Why do you guys always come out with a sale AFTER I place my orders? :laughing:

6 Likes

Got a small request for a purilium flavor. The same biscuit flavor that’s in the strawberry biscuit minus the fruit.

4 Likes

@JoJo ?dup vendor thread?

3 Likes

Merged. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I blame the NSA

1. Monitor all online flavoring purchases
    2)Leak the information to Nicotine River
  2. Bam! Sale on what you just bought
5 Likes

I really hate when someone puts blame on an online company because their card was stolen. I have an emergency CC that I activated a year ago but never used it once and all of the sudden my bank called me saying they have suspicious activity on it… Should I blame First Alert, the company that makes my safe… Because that’s the only place it’s been?? Geez this really bugs me that ppl are so quick to point the finger.

4 Likes

Purilum Lemonade sold out!!! Dang it, I so wanted to try the Lynchburg Lemonade @Skullblade789 mentioned in the MOV thread. Oh well, still plenty of other tasty sounding Purilum flavors to choose from, excuse me while I fill my cart…

2 Likes

Be blessed that Skull isn’t your friend and sending you 3-4 text a day telling you how good the Perilum Lemonade is. The bastich!

6 Likes

He’s probably the one who bought it out!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t doubt it.

2 Likes

Hey screw you. And a nice screw you too @Bikerdude.

4 Likes

I never once mentioned that the Purilum Lemonade is really damn good. That is just not how I roll.

3 Likes

Oh yeah?

4 Likes

Look I know you are goid with photo shop, so who are they gonna believe. Little innocent, never let you down, and truth sayer me, or a photo shoppin hack like you?

My money is on me. Just my 4 cents. Not 2 because I am doubling down on this one.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I got your back Skullblade anyone can do that @thetinman1

:laughing:

6 Likes