Nicotine River - Updates

Your phone obviously hates doctors. Lol

Poor little Medicine Flower…

Oh, and BTW, what he said!! Y’all need to carry MF! (in glass)

5 Likes

Lol. Yes I work in the medical industry.

4 Likes

Us carrying Medicine Flower? Anything is possible :sunglasses:

7 Likes

id love to see that as well

5 Likes

Ooooh yes please do!!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Real Flavors Super Concentrates are now up on our site! We will be expanding our inventory in the near future! If there are any flavors you recommend we sell please feel free to let us know here! :slight_smile:

Thank you! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

@Nicotine_River any chance we have a coupon code coming up this week or should I pull the trigger on my 100$ + order :slightly_smiling_face: And do you guys work and ship things on the weekends??

2 Likes

Also BIG PROPS TO @Nicotine_River placed an order for a couple of my no fly flavors on Wednesday and look it’s already here in 2 days with ground shipping and I’m all the way in Illinois!!! I love it you guys will have my business for years to come!!!

6 Likes

Great questions! We unfortunately do not ship or operate on Saturdays or Sundays. Also, in regards to the discounts I don’t believe we will be having any in the near future! The good news is that for an order of that size you’ll qualify for free shipping! :slight_smile: :tada: I apologize Jayrell!

I’m glad you received your flavors so fast though! We aim to please and I’m happy you’re satisfied :slight_smile:

Let me know if you need anything here!

4 Likes

Always a quick response!! No need to apologize your prices I believe are more than fair and free shipping is why that order is so high lol but since I was spending around 120 dollars I figured I would ask because I could always buy more flavors lol

3 Likes

That’s great to hear, they have some flavors I have grown to love

1 Like

Absolutely! Thank you for being understanding of the situation! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you dont mind me asking what do you do? I’m in the healthcare field too. I like to make sure my ejuices’ are as safe and as clean as possible.
Ps. srry for hijacking NR

I’ve never tried the (cap) mandarin or tangerine. How is it?

2 Likes

I will find out this weekend lol haven’t cracked it open yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are these the VG based?

ETA: sorry if this has already been covered.

1 Like

don’t think so bro

It says sc on the links

2 Likes

i like the sweet tangerine i use it in a recipe with sweet guava and papaya , ive also used it in a creamsicle type vape

2 Likes

That sounds really good! Sounds like a great vape for the hot summer days.

3 Likes

We will possibly expand into the VG based flavorings in the future however, for right now these are all PG or Alcohol based Super Concentrates :slight_smile:

4 Likes