Nicotine Rivers growing flavors and how you can help

lol you’re saving me money by making me wait …my hubs will be so proud!

2 Likes

When will the sold out FA be in? Want to order them all at omce

1 Like

Wow, just wow. Grant, I didn’t necessarily think I did get hosed. I realized you threw that up to give us an idea of what you would be getting. Thanks for that! There’s still plenty on my shopping list to buy an obscene amount of flavor from you to, no worrires.

Engaging in the forum like this. . .just wow. Dude, it is Sunday! I guess you have access to wholesale nic and go all energizer bunny on the business, huh?

3 Likes

All other FA flavors arrive Wednesday or Thursday of next week as we’ll. As soon as they come in I will reply to this again and let you know. Thank you!

5 Likes

Haha! I’m always trying to stay ahead of the curve my friend! Thank you again for everything and as soon as those flavors come in I will reply to you in this thread letting you know.

Have a good night!

3 Likes

I placed a large order last month while NR had the free shipping special. Gallons of pg & vg and a bunch of 60 ml flavorings. Prices were excellent and I have to say the pg and vg are crystal clear and quite nice. I did have some leakage, the strawberry leaked a bit but not very much and honestly, it just made the whole box smell quite lovely! Can’t beat the prices here and I will definitely be ordering again!

3 Likes

Order #4998. You sent me some emails about Neanderthals, and my order not getting re-shipped due to a lost package :wink:

1 Like

My service has been rough getting on the forum. And the conversation only loads so many posts. Between that and being busy I haven’t been on in awhile, asides a couple attempts here and there. That being said I’ve apparently missed out on NRs crazy customer service. I got my order really quick after ordering, sorry to see some of you had issues with that. Really nice to see the bottles will be more DIY friendly in the future cause these gots-to-go haha. The flavors on the way are gonna be an excellent addition! I honestly can’t remember what I wanted to order from them but they didn’t have what I was looking for. Had to order some flavors I wasn’t sure of but figured ill need or want them eventually. Very happy to see the new companies making it to the shelves I’m another with 0 FLV in rotation. Big ups to NR for going beyond and asking what we want and not just saying take it or leave it. Just need CAP vanilla custard, and NY Cheesecake and I’m all set from ordering elsewhere. I also have had a chance to read up on the Nicotine and hear its top notch I look forward to using this one, plus it was a deal at 8 for the 60 ml (or w.e it measures out to haha) Much thanks to NR for their service and def seems like were going to finally have an answer to the one stop shop!

3 Likes

Woohoo. My package arrived today Grant. Thanks man. That order was my “lets order all of the FA flavors @DarthVapor uses” hehe. :smile:

Hell, I musta been drunk when I ordered these. Hmm.

5 Likes

Haha that one got me !

LOL If they’re FA flavors, I’m sure you can’t go wrong and you’ll find something to do with them. :wink:

2 Likes

…except mangosteen. That one wants to make me Learn how to say “I’m sorry that is NOT it. Please try again” in Italian.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

I apologize for the leak and new bottles are on there way! Thank you for your order and have a good night!

1 Like

OMG NO!!! You don’t have to do that!! I didn’t really lose any, was just a little messy, that’s all. It wasn’t meant as a complaint at all, I’m still coming back to buy more when I need it. You guys are awesome!!

4 Likes

I don’t know what you like but OMG the Wild Melons and peanut butter and so many more are amazing, boysenberry, coconut holy mother of coconut, bing cherry isn’t bad it’s more candied than I’d have liked but still the best cherry I’ve tried. Got a lot more mixing to do and started back to work today but man the flavors I’ve tried most have been amazing and will be replacing some in my rotation. I need to order some to replace my 15 ml bottles I just got lol.

4 Likes

Peanut butter might be one id try, maybe coconut for a pina colada mix but not big on it, and no cherry for me… What the boysenberry taste like? I love dark berries and raspberry. But na I can’t remember what flavor I wanted at the time I ordered, there’s so many id like to have… Grabbed condensed milk, yogurt, to try, restocked my meringue and got FW yellow cake. Didn’t have trouble picking just know I was hype to grab flavors they didn’t have. Got plenty of flavors I want waiting to be ordered!

Is the FA stock in yet? Or Flavorah?

1 Like

I got an email this morning saying that they were. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I haven’t posted any recipes, and I was worried that I was a "taker’ and not a ‘giver’, but I was comforted by the lovely people here on ELR that it’s okay. I believe as long as I do test out some of their recipes and give my comments, I am contributing just fine for now. In time I will probably at least provide a one-hit-wonder, and I’m working towards that by learning all the time.