Nicotine salts

I’m very interested in using nicotine salts but does anybody know what the rules are in the tpd UK I’m currently using VG based nicotine and have 1 L in the freezer and about half a litre under the sink I would be very interested to find out that nicotine salts are the solution to my long-term nicotine needs I would be grateful for any advice on the use of nicotine salts and the best place to source them from thank you

1 Like

This article is discussing just that.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/guides/beginners/a-guide-to-nicotine-salts.html

6 Likes

Thanks for that article, answered a lot of my questions. Like @Maddogvapes I’d like to know of any recommended vendors. My go to Nicotine River has it in stock but shipping is around $30 alone for 150ml of 100mg so I’ll be looking elsewhere.

EDIT: Our wonderful vendor Nicotine River contacted me about that shipping rate and quoted a much lower rate under $7.00 going to my location in Ohio. Be sure to contact them if your shipping rate seems too high! They are working on issues with their shipping rates on their site right now.

3 Likes

What was the outcome for you? I ask because I went to place a nic order with @Nicotine River and had to postpone because they wanted $26.28 for only a 150ml bottle-100mg. And Fed Ex ground was my ONLY option!
I have already contacted them. Awaiting response.

3 Likes

Just PM’d you

2 Likes

Actually just did an order with NR and forgot to add some Nic Salt. I know I checked recently and if your order is over $50 you get free shipping and that includes shipping on Nic Salts as well. I’m sure they will get back with you about the shipping rate.

1 Like

Thanx for your reply. Ironing it out now…

2 Likes