NicVape E-Flavors Tasting Notes

It is very bland, I smoked on it all day today and at 7% after steeping for two weeks, it was very bland. If something is too high a %, it will usually mute after a couple of hits and my previous percentages were 3 and 5. Is it possible that NV needs a higher percent? I’m thrown’ right now…

1 Like

that sucks, I had high hopes

2 Likes

I’m working on the other half of these as we speak. I got them mixed this weekend but it’ll be a month before I’m done testing. I can post notes every week as I go if you guys would be interested or just wait until I have them all done at the end of the month?

@Dan_the_Man that bourbon is no joke. I’ve had a few of those unfortunate events as well and it was a tough one to test for that reason. I got a lil woozy. LoL.

Which watermelon is it that you’re using @Pentine? There’s Real Watermelon and Sweet Watermelon. I don’t remember which one, but one of them smelled amazing.

7 Likes

Awesome, glad to see that you are hard at work, thanks, JoJo.

I got the real watermelon, I have enough candy like watermelons and have been searching for a more realistic one without the rind. Their real watermelon has no rind from the smell of it, fingers crossed that you got that one.

2 Likes

I’m interested

4 Likes

Here’s what I have for SnV for the other half of the flavors:

Milk
Tested at 5%, 40/60 PG/VG, no nic.
Kylin RTA - 0.25ohm dual coil SS; VT133 - TC
SnV - Definitely getting a milky vibe. More like a powdered milk than a nice whole milk. Not getting any butyric acid flavor so that’s good.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Still just a vibe, no real flavor per se. Milky mouth feel, creamy, less like powdered. More of a flavor on the exhale than I get on the inhale. I’m digging it.
2 weeks - Smooth and creamy. Still not a discernible flavor, really.
3 weeks - Same. A little on the sweet side now. Very mild, milky mouthfeel.

Mixed Fruit
SnV - Really tart, slightly medicinal. Kind of tastes like a cherry incense at the moment.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - This has mellowed some. Still slightly medicinal and floral, still mostly getting cherry, but not quite as incense-y as it was before.
2 weeks - same. It’s getting better. Still very floral and cherry-tasting. At a lower % it might actually be a decent cherry.
3 weeks - Same, but less floral and cherry medicine tasting. A little more sweet and juicy than before. It’s the same kind of “floral” that is in the dark fruit and dark raz. I’m not hating it. Still think it should be renamed to cherry.

Noisy Elf Cereal
SnV - Definitely getting the rice crispy grain flavor but also some tire rubber back notes, almost like a burnt rice crispy.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Less rubber tire, more rice crispy. Still present though. More grain.
2 weeks - Definitely getting more of a rice crispy taste now. There might be a slight rubber or burnt taste in the background but I’m definitely getting more hopeful that it’ll go away.
3 weeks - Sameish. Rubber is more cardboard. I haven’t had rice crispies in a long time, but I think this is close. At a lower percentage the cardboard/burned/rubber taste from the grain would probably be less intense. Also might help to add a sweetener like marshmallow or honey and a milky/creamy flavor for a more authentic cereal vibe. We’ll see how 4 weeks goes.

Nuts (Mixed)
SnV - Very nutty. Slightly chalky. I can’t nail down any one nut in this. It has a slight buttery/creamy feeling that you’d get from a cashew or peanut but a little bit of bitterness of maybe a pecan or almond. I think I like it.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - I think this would be a really useful nutty flavor. I still can’t really describe a single nut, so I guess it is doing a good enough job of being a mixed nut flavor.
2 weeks - a little more peanut but still very mixed. Maybe even some macadamia or brazil? I think maybe I’m reaching but it is very nice. Nutty, slightly buttery/creamy, very good.
3 weeks - same. I could see this being a favorite and a must have for any nut lover. Could go sweet or savory.

Oat Circles
SnV - Like the Noisy Elf only oatey instead of ricey. Same rubber tire note. I’m hoping it goes away because I think both will be really good without it.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Like the Noisy Elf, the burnt taste has diminished, but it is still there in the background. Otherwise a very strong grain flavor, much like a cheerio.
2 weeks - burned rubber on this one is a little stronger than it is in the noisy elf. Still getting the cheerio, though.
3 weeks - Same as Noisy Elf. A little sweeter than the elf cereal, more grain. If I try really hard I can still get the rubber, but it’s mostly gone. Grain is not as intense as the elf.

Old Fashioned Donut
SnV - Not bad. A slight bit of that same play doh flavor I get from Cap Glazed, but not as much. Yeast donut, powdered sugar, a touch of cinnamon.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp.
1 week - Turning into quite a good donut flavor, and I’m not usually a donut fan. No more play doh, still getting a touch of cinnamon and sugar, but overall it is pretty close to an old fashioned cake donut.
2 weeks - Really awesome. I think I could probably vape this by itself but it’d be great with some fruit, cream, coffee, anything donut related.
3 weeks - Same. This is everything I wanted glazed donut to be.

Orange
SnV - A little more scratchy and less sweet than the Clementine. A bit of bitterness like orange rind. Otherwise, very orangey.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Pretty much the same.
2 weeks - Really nice orange flavor. Not bitey or harsh.
3 weeks - Same. I’m not a huge fan of orange, but this one is decent.

Peach
SnV - Tastes a lot like Flavorah’s peach. It is a little sticky syrupy, a little bit of a bite, and super peachy. I like it.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Same. Peachy.
2 weeks - all of the peaches, peaches for me. All of the peaches, peaches for free. Getting a hint of a plastic taste now. More candy than natural.
3 weeks - Same. Not really plastic, but more like a gummy.

Peach (Real)
SnV - Slight peach flavor but mostly getting a leafy earthy flavor. Almost tastes like a peach black tea.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Same, a little more peachy, but also a little soapy. Still earthy and leafy.
2 weeks - same.
3 weeks - Same. Soapy. Still taste like peach but I like the other one better.

Peanut Butter Cup
SnV - Nutty, not as sweet as I would think, a little chalky, I’m guessing from the chocolate. Chocolate flavor is not very rich. Think it could use a boost. Not as tootsie as I was afraid it’d be.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Still mostly PB, still slightly chalky. Think some inawera milk chocolate and TPA PB would push it over the edge into greatness. Not a bad flavor so far.
2 weeks - More nutty. No chalkiness. Chocolate still needs help.
3 weeks - Still doesn’t really taste like a PB cup to me. Peanut butter, meh, chocolate not so much.

Pear
SnV - Light, fresh, juicy. Very nice flavor. Ever so slightly floral. Good pear vibe. I like.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Same. Very good.
2 weeks - Same. Juicy, a little leafy, fresh and fruity.
3 weeks - Same. Really great juicy, fresh, mild fruit taste. Not overpoweringly sweet.

Pecan
Snv - Nice nuttiness on the inhale, a little bitter, slightly soapy on the exhale.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Gotten a little funky. A little musty with an almost rancid oil flavor. Smokey plastic soy sauce? I don’t know. Weird.
2 weeks - Funk has kinda gone away. No idea what that was about. It’s still a little musty. Nutty. Not sure. Mixed nuts is better.
3 weeks - Still musty. Nutty. Reminds me of the mushroomy taste of the Flavorah pecan pie or whatever it is.

Peppermint
SnV - Tastes like a starlight peppermint or a candy cane. For some reason, this flavor makes me absurdly happy. It tastes like Christmas.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Christmas candy cane. Happy in a bottle. Could SF vape this. It’s not overpoweringly minty and it’s sweet like the candy. If I were wanting straight peppermint flavor/oil this might not work as well, but I like it a lot just the way it is.
2 weeks - Yummy.
3 weeks - Same. Like a candy cane.

Pie Crust
SnV - Where TPA is more of a plain pastry crust that would work for a fruit pie or a pot pie, this is more geared toward a dessert pie crust. Has a sweet powdered sugar vibe over a buttery pastry.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - SnV assessment holds. This is more of a sugar dusted crust than plain pastry. Good for that purpose though.
2 weeks - Same. Sweet crust/dough flavor. Very nice.
3 weeks - Same. Sweet, buttery, crusty.

Pineapple
SnV - Pineapple vibe and scent for sure, but kind of a waxy taste to it as well. Not digging it so much right now.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - waxy flavor is gone now and it tastes kind of like the pineapple in the pineapple ice cream we used to get in Hawaii at the dole factory. It’s not quite a fresh, just cut pineapple. More of a dessert pineapple but not a canned pineapple in syrup either. It’s good, I really like it. The scent is on point.
2 weeks - Nice. A little juicier than it was before.
3 weeks - Same. Decent flavor. Not super strong in the pineapple realm but good anyway.

Pineapple (Real)
SnV - This has a pineapple scent and flavor but also a really bad off flavor. It’s almost like rotten fruit or sewage. It’s pretty awful.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Man I was really hoping the rotten flavor in this would be gone by now but no such luck. Gag. It’s okay on the inhale but on the exhale there is something god awful about it.
2 weeks - Maybe getting better? Not AS gag worthy.
3 weeks - No. Not better. It’s like a dead animal or something. This is disgusting, who approved of this flavor? How did it pass inspection? I keep thinking it’s gotta be in my head and maybe I’m just not tasting it right, but no. Just no.

Plum
SnV - Something alluring about this. Almost a creamy note. Light fruit, subtle, slightly sweet. Very nice at the moment.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Same. Almost a creamy rather than a bright and juicy fruit taste. Still very subtle.
2 weeks - Same. Reminds me of the Flavorah Guanabana a little bit.
3 weeks - Same.

Pomegranate
SnV - Another highly intriguing flavor. Slightly floral, very bitter. Not very sweet at all.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - same. It’s a little tart and bitter like a dragon fruit but not as earthy. This would probably be really good with a raspberry flavor to help up the tart factor without bringing too much dirt too the mix.
2 weeks - Same. A little light on actual flavor, more something I’d use as an enhancer.
3 weeks - Same. Would make a great “tart” agent. Not a strong flavor otherwise.

Pomegranate (Real)
SnV - Same bitterness and basic flavor as the other Pom, but sweeter and juicier.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Same. Has gotten slightly more earthy and still reminds me of a dragonfruit or rhubarb only brighter, sweeter, and juicier.
2 weeks - Same. A little more tame maybe.
3 weeks - Same. I think the two poms together would be just about perfect.

Rainbow Candy
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
SnV - Does not taste like skittles, it tastes like lychee. Maybe some vague juicy candy back note somewhere in there, but mostly lychee. I kinda like it.
2 weeks - Same. I never would guess candy for this. It has a musky kind of back note. Juicy, fruity, kind of floral maybe. It’s different.
3 weeks - Same. It has kind of the earthy muskiness of a lychee or Cap passionfruit. Interesting and tasty, but if I were looking for skittles this is way off the mark.

Raspberry
SnV - Very nice. Reminds me a bit of Inawera Raspberry. Less candy-like, more tart and earthy. Very nice. Would work very well with the other raz flavorings for a more realistic raspberry.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Same. Tart and slightly earthy. Very nice.
2 weeks - Same. Great addition to the raspberry family. More like a pie filling than a candy or syrup.
3 weeks - This is not as intense or earthy as Inawera raspberry, but in the same vein. Very nice.

Real Honey
SnV - Not bad. Floral honey flavor, not sticky sweet. No offensive weird notes or scents.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Bout the same as SnV. Maybe a slight plasticy honey bee kind of flavor coming out now.
2 weeks - same. Floral honey. Makes me think of honeysuckle but not quite as sweet or syrupy.
3 weeks - Still a bit of a plastic flavor. Kind of like honey bee but less bitter. Honeybee fans would probably enjoy this. It’s not really my thing though. I think I’ll stick with fake honey.

Real Watermelon
SnV - Light, slightly floral. Not super sweet. Slight melon flavor, fresh and a little juicy.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Same.
2 weeks - Gotten a little bland. Hopefully it’ll perk up.
3 weeks - Semi sweet, juicy, still slightly floral, still slight on the melon. Would make a good juicy melon enhancer for an otherwise candy melon or something like Flavorah Wild Melon.

Red Apple
SnV - Not super juicy, slightly floral, fresh, not strong apple flavor. A little earthy and bitter. Authentic but a little light on flavor.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Same. Can’t get a real strong line on this one.
2 weeks - A little more of an apple flavor coming through. Still floral and slightly earthy. Not an “in your face” kind of apple but would probably lend a good “realistic” support to other apples.
3 weeks - Same. Slightly sweeter and less floral.

Ripe Strawberry
SnV - This isn’t exactly strawberry but it is fantastic. It’s a strawberry blossom, floral. Sweet and fresh. I like it muchly.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Same. Not like ripe strawberry but it is good.
2 weeks - Same.
3 weeks - More like a strawberry taffy now. A little waxy tasting. Still slightly floral. It’s nice.

Root Beer
SnV - Nice root beer or maybe closer to sarsaparilla flavor and some fizzy feeling. Very good.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - This is really good. I could see vaping this solo.
2 weeks - Same.
3 weeks - Has lost a little intensity and fizziness. Still very good.

Rum
SnV - Alcohol vibe but doesn’t really have a ton of actual flavor. Slightly sweet. I could see some good uses for this. Rewicked Kylin with Hemp.
1 week - Good for what it is. Tastes a little more like a rum now. I like it.
2 weeks - Same. Very nice alcohol flavor. I can see this being very useful.
3 weeks - Same. Still on the sweeter side of a rum. Would probably make an excellent coconut rum.

Spearmint
SnV - Very potent spearmint flavor. Tastes like gum. Fresh and chilly.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Same. Tastes like spearmint.
2 weeks - Wrigley’s.
3 weeks - Same.

Strawberry
SnV - Not very strawberry. A little floral and tastes like bubble gum.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Same. A little more strawberry flavor now.
2 weeks - Same. Tastes like strawberry bubble gum.
3 weeks - Same. A little plastic, a little like a strawberry gum that’s been chewed for a bit.

Subtle Cinnamon
SnV - Incense or soap. Very little cinnamon flavor.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Gross. Soap and incense still.
2 weeks - There MIGHT be some sort of cinnamon in there somewhere but its mostly just gross.
3 weeks - Same. A little more cinnamon than before but still very soapy.

Sweet Brown
SnV - Interesting. Like brown sugar I guess. Sweet, a little bit of a sharp sticky throat hit, same almost salty soy sauce kinda flavor I get with RY4 Double. I like it. Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Same. Toasty sweetness.
2 weeks - Same. Brown sugar. Slightly toasted.
3 weeks - Good brown sugar taste.

Sweet Strawberry
SnV - Not the most in your face strawberry. Much like Cap Sweet. It’s sweet but also has that floral hint like the other strawberries.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Same.
2 weeks - Same.
3 weeks - Same again. Hard to know how else to describe this besides sweet, a little bit floral, a little bit strawberry.

Sweet Tea
SnV - Interesting. Very sweet, tea undertones. One of the better “black” teas I’ve tried.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - A little earthy, kinda getting the tea, very sweet.
2 weeks - Not terrible. I think I can work with this.
3 weeks - Not really sure. A drop on the tongue tastes like tea, but the vape is a little off. Might be the % is too high.

Sweet Tobacco
SnV - Really nice, slight sweetness, leafiness, slightly bitter, some anise notes maybe.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Again, sweet, leafy, a little cactus maybe. Same basically. Maybe slightly soapy.
2 weeks - More soapy. Bummer. Like bubble bath or something.
3 weeks - Still leafy, still soapy.

Sweet Watermelon
SnV - Very fresh and juicy. Amazing smell. Again, slightly floral. Melony, but more rindy than sweet flesh or candy.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Same.
2 weeks - Pretty much the same.
3 weeks - Same. I like this.

Tennessee Tobacco
SnV - Leafy and sweet. Not super strong. Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - pretty much nothing has changed. Maybe gotten even less distinguishable.
2 weeks - Same. Slightly sweet, maybe a tad leafy. Otherwise, nothing.
3 weeks - A little more distinguishable. A little more leafy and smokey.

Tiramisu
SnV - Getting a chalky chocolate flavor, a little sweetness and creaminess. No coffee to speak of.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Same. Still the chalky chocolate. Still not a lot of a coffee flavor.
2 weeks - Same. Powdered chocolate. A little creamy and maybe some liqueur. Slightly sweet.
3 weeks - Mostly the same. Much sweeter. Chocolate is a little less chalky. Still not much else.

Toffee
SnV - The sticky sweet throat hit, bit of caramel brown kind of flavor, a little “salty”, and also a tiny bit of sour butter type flavor, possibly BA but not as strong as I’ve had before.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - This has gotten weird, but not necessarily bad. I can’t decide yet. The sour butter has turned into a smoked flavor. It’s like a sweet hickory smoked caramel almost.
2 weeks - So strange. It is caramel toffee but it seriously has a (hickory I think) smoked flavor.
3 weeks - Still very caramel toffee and still a little bit of a hickory smoked flavor.

Tootie Frootie
SnV - I thought that maybe this was like a fruit punch, but I’m guessing it’s actually fruit loops. I am getting a fruity, grainy, frosted kind of vibe here. It’s actually quite good.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Now that I know this is Fruit Loops, it’s basically all I can taste and it tastes pretty much like what I remember dry fruit loops tasting like. I know people complain about fruit loops flavors being too lemony and this one has a lemon note to it, but it doesn’t taste like pledge at all to me. Like the Honey Crisp, this one is pretty spot on.
2 weeks - Nummy. I could definitely dig vaping the heck outta this.
3 weeks - Same. Fantastic fruity loopy flavor.

Turkish Tobacco
SnV - Very leafy, a little floral, sweet, very nice.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Same. Nice.
2 weeks - Same.
3 weeks - Same.

Vanilla
SnV - Very mild, slightly sweet, a little vanilla and creamy in the background.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - nice vanilla flavor but getting a chemical or sunscreen note. Like if you tasted vanilla extract straight from the bottle.
2 weeks - Same.
3 weeks - Vanilla extract pretty much. Could be useful, maybe lower %.

Vanilla (Natural)
SnV - Not too shabby. Definitely vanilla, a little creamy. Vanilla flowers, sweet. Very good flavor.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Same. Very light and delicate kind of vanilla. Not strong or heavy.
2 weeks - Same.
3 weeks - Still a little floral but sweeter.

Vanilla Cupcake
SnV - This is interesting. Not exactly what I think of when I think cupcake, but definitely vanilla and a little cakey. Will withhold judgement for now.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Pretty much the same. Not a dense vanilla cake with frosting, more of a light cake vibe. Nice, just not super strong.
2 weeks - Same.
3 weeks - Same. Sweet; more like a white cake.

Vanilla Custard
SnV - Little burned and BA tasting. Also a little chalk flavored. Thick and vanilla flavored though. Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Still similar to SnV but surprisingly not wholly off-putting. It still tastes a little burned and sour, but it’s pretty thick and vanilla-y also. The chalk has pretty much vanished.
2 weeks - I’m impressed with how decent this tastes. No more chalk, more thick and vanilla.
3 weeks - Same. Maybe slightly smoky or burned still. Not awful though.

Vanilla Swirl
SnV - Nice creamy vanilla, no BA surprisingly. I like it.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - also a lighter vanilla and maybe my favorite vanilla flavor of the lot.
2 weeks - Same. Gotten a tad heavier and more creamy. I’d say vanilla natural is a little lighter.
3 weeks - About the same. Gotten a little sharper.

Whiskey
SnV - Sweet, whiskey flavor, less musty and oaky than the bourbon.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Much more mild alcohol flavor than the Bourbon. Slightly oaky, nice whiskey vibe. Of the two, I could see myself using this one more frequently than the other simply because it would be more versatile.
2 weeks - Same. Still the oaky whiskey flavor without the heavy mustiness of the bourbon. Very nice.
3 weeks - Same. Very good whiskey flavor without being overpowering.

White Chocolate
SnV - Definitely sweet, slightly creamy, not quite white chocolate as I’d imagined it, but not bad either.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - Ya know, white chocolate is one of those “flavors” that’s got as much to do with the mouthfeel as it does with the flavor. This is a lot like a slightly heavier, creamier feeling version of vanilla swirl, but I definitely get that hint of the chocolate in a Hershey’s cookies and cream bar, especially on the exhale and aftertaste. I like.
2 weeks - Same. Not exactly like eating a piece of white chocolate but close enough that I think it could work in recipes very nicely.
3 weeks - Really enjoying this flavor. It’s pretty creamy, semi sweet, a little bit of a bakery note going on in the background, and smells like white chocolate. I’m sold.

White Gummy
SnV - Pineapple gummy? Sticky gummy flavor with a bit of a chem/synthetic sweetness in the background.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - This has to be a pineapple gummy. In fact, I’d hazard that this is probably a better pineapple flavor than either of the pineapples. It’s nice. Synth taste is pretty much gone and it just tastes like a pineapple candy.
2 weeks - Very yummy. Juicy pineapple and a bit of a gummy background. They nailed this one IMO.
3 weeks - Same. A little bit of the synthetic taste is back, but it is a good flavor nonetheless.

Yellow Cake
SnV - Sweet, slight cakiness but not much. A little bit of a weird chemical note.
Rewicked Kylin with Hemp
1 week - This has changed significantly. Flavor is a lot stronger and it tastes more like a cake. Whatever that chem note was has changed to more of a cardboard kind of flavor. Now it tastes like a cake from an off-brand boxed mix. Not fantastic but not bad. Heavy vanilla flavor.
2 weeks - About the same as 1 week. Sticky sweet throat hit and a little drying. Very vanilla.
3 weeks - Same. Good.

14 Likes

awesome. can’t wait for the steeped notes

6 Likes

Really appreciate the work you putting in. Hangin out for steeped notes too. Particularly the pineapple (real) one :wink:

3 Likes

I would love to get a hold of a good pineapple.

2 Likes

I use pineapple and banana to make juicy fruit chewing gum. I nearly nailed it with Banana cream (colourless) LA and pineapple (real) NicVape but then sorta lost it. It’s a WIP.
What’s your fav pineapple atm?

2 Likes

Actually I haven’t had one that I like, but I have only tried FA, MF, INW, and Cap.

3 Likes

I’ll start 1 week testing in the morning. I’m really hoping that real pineapple gets better (does it?) cuz it was really not good as a SnV. It was almost gag worthy. The only other thing that’s made me gag was EuroFlavor kiwi. LoL

4 Likes

Updated part two up there with one week notes. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Updated with 2 week notes.

3 Likes

You are a SF Testing God! Where I do I put my offerings? :strawberry::coconut::apple::heavy_dollar_sign:

3 Likes

Awww you’re too kind. I’m just excited if something I do helps someone in any way, be it big or small. :blush: That being said, if you do happen to order up a few flavors from them based on something I said, feel free to let em know in the notes that I sent ya so they know their generosity was worthwhile. :wink:

3 Likes

You’ve been helpful back since I joined in May. I read your posts, and I make notes to *note what you had posted. To me reading notes like this is similar to someone pointing to a place to visit on a map, instead of wandering around…you know. When I reach that destination I might experience the same things you did, or not. Regardless it’s good to travel there for the experience. - Thank you JoJo.

Oh. Yes. I will of course write them a note and tell them you sent me!

3 Likes

Are you married?

2 Likes

LOL Nope. And never again. :rofl:

6 Likes

Updated with 3 week notes. Sorry I’m late in posting. I tested on Saturday but have been crazy busy.

As a side note, 4 week notes will be more like one month notes (31 or 32 days instead of 28) because I won’t be here Saturday to test them. :slight_smile:

4 Likes