No longer DIY'ing selling stash as a lot TFA/FA/CAP/FW/INW/Flav and more

Over 150 flavors from different vendors sizes are from 10ml to 4oz. My best guess on the cost new for all flavoring listed is about $525. Selling as a lot only to highest bidder. I do not want to separate.

Here is a link to the list of flavors and vendors:
Flavor List

Here is a picture of the juices:

Please PM me with a fair and reasonable offer or if you have any questions.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Ill take a few, Quince, Fa fuji, bergamont, peach, both jungle flavors, tfa blue rasberry, grape juice, cap vanilla custrad, INW milk chocolate and grapes

It’s sad to see somebody leave us… :cry:

4 Likes

Robin,

I’m sorry I forgot to add in the post that I’m only interested in selling the entire lot only. My apologies.

2 Likes

How much do you want for the lot ?

Just PM me with a reasonable offer. I believe the value is around $525 new.

1 Like

If you dont mind me asking, why cant you DIY anymore. ?

My offer woudnt be reasonable because i only need a few of your flavors. Im sure someone on the forum, esp a newbie will take them off of your hands.

3 Likes

You’ll might have a better chance of unloading those if you piece them out.

4 Likes

I don’t mind at all. The main reason is that I invested into a vape shop earlier in the year and with the amount of samples and discounted juice I have access to it just isn’t as worth it to DIY as before. The reason for selling the flavoring is I want to re-purpose a room that I made juice in.

6 Likes

I’m sure I would but I dont want to deal with the shipping to so many different people.

5 Likes

Have to comment after reading the List. That is a well rounded Stash for any Newbie looking to buy in. Looks like my own (+/-) so I’m not interested, but best of luck getting some interest. Advice? Ship Priority so it doesn’t go by truck …one day on a jet is much safer than two weeks on a buncha trucks in the summertime for all that volatile liquid. GL!

6 Likes

Makes a lot more sense now… :+1:

Sell it in the vape shop you invested in.

4 Likes

how old are these flavors, i mean, did you buy them last year, the year before?? i don’t think you can consider the retail price as a factor in selling these, as they are not sealed and invoiced and maybe some flavors are old.

3 Likes

woops put under wrong reply

great idea, OZO, the vape shops around here have a menu of what flavor you want for 9 for 30 ml, 6 for 12ml , they mix it in the back as you wait, and that;s over $5-9 a pop in profits ( ps never really liked their stuff but was affordable compared to the famous brands ) other vape shops have the stuff ready so what you see is what you get, no waiting, they use generic style labels and plastic bottles for their own house blends

$10/30ml…….I wouldn’t pay that, just out of principal.
I easily vape 30ml/day.
I don’t mix much for him anymore [my neighbors shop],
usually only new recipes, but he sells 100ml for $10-$18
depending on ingredients. Custom one-of-a-kind can be
much more $$$, but simple clones and average flavors
are $12/100ml

3 Likes

thats a good deal, boy the vape shops around here make a killing, one in particular i liked their peanut butter, they have , basically 1 flavor mixes, and they charge 10 bucks for 30 ml for single flavor mixes, they only have a stock , not mixing ability onsite, so if they run out of 3mg in peanut butter, i had a choice btwn 6, 12 or 0. glad im doing diy

3 Likes

I would choose 0mg and add in my 3% nic …

2 Likes