No longer DIY'ing selling stash as a lot TFA/FA/CAP/FW/INW/Flav and more

I honestly don’t think it’s appropriate to sell “used” flavoring in a retail shop. I’m just looking to sell my stash off to someone who wants a good deal to round out their stash.

2 Likes

Yes some of these flavors are old. Most are less than a year, I’m sure some of the 10ml are older. I am certainly not expecting to get anything close to the retail amount for this juice. I’m just throwing out what was paid for them when they were new. Might help someone make an offer.

2 Likes

i kinda did that, bought the 0nic and the 6 and mixed them, i was wondering why vape companies don’t charge less for 0nic of their blends, prob bcuz they figure we would just buy the nic and add it

1 Like

For us Nic. is usually what makes a mix more expensive. I know I charge my friends more, for anything over 3mg. For these “big” companies, it’s the electric bill and employee’s that cost money. At least that’s my hypothesis.

1 Like

Just got into diy, and I’d love to make an offer, but I don’t want to be insulting, as it would be an awfully low number, esp. compared to what you paid. I don’t even want to think about what it’d cost to ship.

I am going to close this one as it is 8 months old I am sure they are all gone - (if not i will reopen)

1 Like