No tyranny. Just misunderstandings

Key word… “Should” :wink:

2 Likes

Mixing LA Cheese cake and LA cream cheese icing for a cheesecake base…

DAMMIT that’s another $250…:fearful:

3 Likes

ooooh…you…(there’s no squinty eyed emoji)

1 Like

i read that before im just trying to help out @DarthVapor sorry bro but you called me cheap remember :wink:

2 Likes

you still owe me that date in Vegas…:neutral_face:

1 Like

DUTCH BRO DUTCH AND ITS ON whenever

1 Like

OMG! :heart_eyes: This is glorious! I had a little of my caramel cream experiment in the coil and I think there are angels playing harps somewhere!

He didn’t tell me, I bought it on a whim at a cake and candy shop called Cook’s. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I called you cheap?? That doesn’t sound like me, when did I say this? Lol

1 Like

ooops sorry the was meant for @Pugs1970

2 Likes

im trying to help you out darthvapor , and i was saying sorry to pugs for costing him because he called me cheap

1 Like

I think my adaptation of strawberry cheesecake can cure cancer, If I can just get all the smokers to vapeing.

3 Likes

Gotcha :wink:
That’s what happens when I am in the middle of cooking for a wedding of 500 people and trying to read a forum simultaneously, hehe

3 Likes

I just did a baby shower today.

1 Like

I had 2 of those this morning! One of them had the HOTTEST pregnant woman I have ever seen!! Haha, seriously though, this girl looked like a model, that even though she was 8 months prego, gained no weight at all, besides a tiny baby bump…
Took everything to not stand there smacking my lips and saying, “momma, momma” :wink:

5 Likes

Bwahahha.
It’s nice to have a fellow chef around here.

1 Like

To be fair, for some, it is a way not to get cancer :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You are so right. I’ve met so many DIY’ers who are absolutely against sharing their recipes even though they have no intention of ever selling them.

Like WTF?!

2 Likes