Noob question

So i want to make 70/30 with aroma at 10%. My question is if i add aroma to 100 ml of 70 30 does my vg pg ratio change or stays the same or i should make 80 20 base and than add aroma to get 70 30?

2 Likes

If you haven’t made a base yet, you don’t need to. If you have Nic(if you are using it), VG and PG in separate bottles, you simply set the calculator to the desired pg-vg ratio, set the strength of your nic and what its pg/vg ratio is, set the desired nic strength you want in the finished product, then select add flavor to add your aroma.

The calculator will tell you how much Aroma, VG, PG & NIC to add and then you can just mix it up!

6 Likes
7 Likes

Im using pure pg and pure vg bcause they are out of 0 mg base my question is if i want to make a 100ml of
70 30 with aroma at 10 % do i make 80 20 base or just add aroma to my 70 30 base?

2 Likes

Read the post that @worm1 linked. It will answer all your questions

4 Likes

Thanks guys,one more question that i havent found are aromas containing pg or just aroma itself?

2 Likes

most are PG based. ELR calculator takes care of that for you.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help now its time to try and start mixing!

4 Likes

Definitely read the link above!

You don’t need to make a 70/30 base. Just set the calculator and mix. If you set it correctly via the instructions above, it will come out as a 70/30 mix, including your aroma in the calculation.

4 Likes

You seem very eager to start mixing before actually knowing what you’re doing … I suggest you buy yourself a big bottle of juice, start vaping and read the whole #e-liquids:beginners (<- click link) forum, especially (but not only) the pinned threads. Once you’re done and you’ve mixed your first juices, you should allow your juices to steep for a couple weeks (depending on the recipe) during which you’ll have the chance to read some more.

It may seem like a daunting task when you’ve got all your ingredients screaming at you to be mixed, but you’ll save yourself a lot of time, effort and money doing that.

10 Likes

Best of luck, start small start simple. Then let your imagination be your guide.

5 Likes

Thanks for the advice will do,i already bought a premade aroma of existing juice that i should add to the base,I hope i cant go really wrong on that one

3 Likes

Thank you GPC2012

1 Like

Good luck read a lot of stuff on ELR and make small bottles first, like 30ml. They take less time to steep and less total cost for your beginning stuff,

After that say you like something you made 30 ML of you can go and edit the recipe and change the base from 30 to 100 ml and the calculator will adjust the totals needed for the increased ML’s your mixing with

4 Likes

Thanks man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mixed up my first batch of kapkas red death at 15 % 70 30 vpg,now for the steep and let’s hope it turns out nice. Thanks for all the advice awesome comunity! :smiley:

5 Likes

Link ? …

1 Like

it’s a single flavor concentrate, google.com :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I that’s why I couldn’t find a recipe. was looking for something like this.
https://vk.com/album-122371706_232624474

3 Likes

Between Wifey and I we have 8 or 10 favorites. I now make them in 500 ml batches. then every now and the one of us will want something else for a while and I’ll make 100 ml of it.

2 Likes