Noob question

Yeah as mentionened above it is a single flavor concentrate,im mixing first time so i went simple.

After seeing that I would want to fly back to germany, slap whoever is responsible for that listing/marketing in the face and return to the US.

Either keep it in German or translate it fully to english. This mix and match bs really irritates me and also makes no senseā€¦ Rant over.

This is what I found interesting so:

Percentage recommendation:
16% Ā±3%

Say what now? So itā€™s a one shot/concentrate but they are not sure about the percentage?

They should know how much stuff is in their one shot, as well as a 3% increase?

What happened to increase by .5 or 1%?
If they mean 16-19% what happens at higher percentage?

I hope you tried this prior, because this could turn out to be a nightmare lol. In general itā€™s best to single flavor test something, even a one shot, because recommendation percentages are always off.

Hereā€™s a example the whole one shot line by flavour art is recommended at 5% starting point.

In my opinion the ones I tested taste horrible at that percentage, I use it between 1-3%. But thereā€™s others that use it at 8+%. What Iā€™m trying to Say is, donā€™t go by a manufacturer or vendor recommendation.

Sry for my rant but this really irks me.

1 Like

Guessing that range it tastes best atā€¦ IDK

This is all I need to know to try it with out buying it.

Translatedā€¦

Sweet Strawberry with a hint of Raspberry and Cold but not Mint. - i.e Koolada

2 Likes

Yeah im not from germany either so it bugged me aswell,i hope its gonna be good at % i mixed it .

2 Likes

Well I am german, reason I can be irritated by it lol.

I hope it turns out great but if not, try lower next time or look around for a strawberry and raspberry on ice. Iā€™m sure we all can come up with something great :wink:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s my point, says who? Lol vendors need to stop doing that, it just irritates beginners and to be honest if it says such high percentage, I wouldnā€™t buy it, because the amount of flavor needer, if thatā€™s correct, is way too much.

1 Like

Thanks for the info man! And you are right i wasnt thinking about that that is really high %, if it turns out ok great if not nothing i could do i guess.

2 Likes

It might be a diluted concoction. But Yes I agree I would mix 3 samples at 16 Ā±3% so 10% 13% 16% ā€¦ forget about 19%

2 Likes

@eStorm If youā€™re irritated by that one what about this one.

The Barber Collections Edition.

Includes: All 3 Barber in a Box together with a stylish beard comb.

Including a Comb!! I canā€™t see this going wrong at all.

https://www.kapkas-flava.com/media/image/b5/e7/3c/IMG_0362_600x600.jpg