Norseman's Review on the Bonza RDA from Vandy Vape

Thanks bro :+1:
Glad you think i was spot on with that review and also that you seem to agree. Iā€™m sure you wonā€™t be disappointed with the Bonza if you pick it up.

2 Likes

It is strange that you are having leaking issues, and condensationā€¦that is really strange. Iā€™ve had my Aura for a couple of months now use it and 2 or 3 other RDAā€™s I have on a daily basis, I have yet to have my Aura leak, unless of course I over squonk, or having just squonked it lying the mod a thus the Aura as well on its sideā€¦then yes it will leak, otherwise I have yet to see this RDA leak mine just doesnā€™t. I have put my Aura through the wringer as well, low ohm builds, for me a .12 is low for others not so much. Hell Iā€™ve had a .45-.50 ohm build have used it mostly on a mech squonker, but have a few times put it on my Lost Vape Therion squonk mod. The Bonza is also a fantastic RDA Iā€™ve had zero trouble from it as well, both the Bonza and the Aura have super deep juice wells which I am a huge fan of.

2 Likes

Iā€™m late replying but also late to the party. I just got this RDA a few days ago.

First, excellent review!

As far as side airflow RDAā€™s go, this is by a very wide margin my favorite! I canā€™t think of one thing about it that I donā€™t like. Flavor on this thing is just slightly below my bottom airflow RDAs. But only slightly. So easy to build on, love that raised squonk pin, yup, itā€™s a winner! And it works very nicely on the Gbox!! And on that note, Iā€™m saying this is basically the perfect Squonk Mod/RDA combo.

4 Likes

Thanks bro :+1:
Happy that this one totally fits your vaping style and seem to give you what you are after. I like this RDA as well and i think Bogan and Vandy Vape has a winner here.

2 Likes

Very nice review on a nice looking unit.

2 Likes

Thanks man. It is a great rda for both normal dripping and squonking.

1 Like

If someone needs help with the coil placement of the Bonza:

3 Likes

Great reviewā€¦i was just saying the other day i wanted the Bonzaā€¦now that i seen your review its a sure thing to getā€¦thanks for the reviewā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks guys.
@AlanS i hope you like it when it finally arrives so you can use it.

1 Like

:+1: two thumbs upā€‹:+1:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot man :+1:

2 Likes