Norseman's Review on the VP RDA from Hellvape/Vaperstuff

I received this VP RDA free of charge directly from BuyBest for the purpose of this review. Regardless of this, it will not color my opinion on this review in any way, shape or form.

Packaging
This one comes in a square green and white box with a drawing of the RDA on the front, together with the name of the RDA and also the Vaperstuff logo.

On the back side you will find features on the RDA, what the package contains, links to Hellvape’s social media and also that the RDA was designed by Vaperstuff in Indonesia.

When you open the package up you will find the RDA sitting on the left in a cut out with the goodie bag in a cut out on the right.

The RDA
This is a collaboration between Hellvape and Vaperstuff Indonesia and the result is a 24 mm 3-piece RDA made for the use of dual coils.

The deck on this one is quite different from most decks we see in RDA’s due to the triangular design it has to its post. That form on the post does at the same time divide the deck giving you two juice wells, and if it hadn’t had that little hole at the bottom of the post, you would have to be careful when dripping, as it is now the juice disperse into both juice wells.

The post holes are sloped in order to make it easier to build on and the triangular deck is supposed to help improve flavor production. I can honestly not say if these facts are true or not, but I can assure you that it delivers on flavor so it might be something to it after all.

When it comes to building and wicking this RDA I must say that it has been really easy finding a good position on the coils to get the most flavor out of it.

The top cap is made out of PEI in order to help keeping it cool and to my knowledge it does work as intended, because I haven’t experienced any issues with overheating. The top cap is knurled all around to give you a better grip when you adjust the airflow and it is also domed to help out giving the RDA a better flavor.

The airflow on it is really smooth and nice with no noise at all, at least not in the different settings I have tried out. It is really easy to change as well, thanks to the good o-rings it has both on the top cap and on the barrel.

As with most of the RDA’s I review these days this one does also use the new 810 standard, which pleases me a lot. The drip tip included is a black PEI and it would have been really nice if they had put a resin drip tip on it and had the black one as a spare.

Since it uses 810 drip tips I have tried a number of the ones I got and they all fit nicely and sit real snug.

And finally maybe the most important question is if it does deliver on flavor… and I must say that it does. I had a nice flavorful vape from the get go, so I am pleasantly surprised by VP.

Assessment
It is a well built RDA that comes through and gives me a flavorful vape. The machining is good, besides the sharp edges on the airflow holes and the engraving, the o-rings are good and the overall experience is nice.

Can I recommend it to others?
If you are in the market for a flavorful RDA with an unusual deck I would say go for it, I’m sure you will be more than satisfied at the end of the day.

Pros
Machining
Good flavor
Squonk ready
Protruding 510 (hybrid safe)
Easy to build
O-rings

Cons
Shallow juice well
Sharp edges on the airflow holes and engraving

Parameters
Width: 24 mm
Height: 20 mm without drip tip
Black

Package includes
1 x VP RDA
1 x 810 drip tip
1 x Accessories Bag
1 x Manual

You will find it here
VP RDA at BuyBest for $28.56 at the time I wrote the review.

Thanks for reading this far and Vape on!
Norseman

8 Likes

really like the looks of this one and not too many cons makes it an interesting one for sure.
thanks for sharing your thoughts on it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the comment :+1: I did like this one

1 Like

Nice item, and a nice review; thanks for that, bro :+1::sun_with_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the comment bro :+1:

1 Like

@Norseman Nicely done again, and the triangular design is very interesting. Not sure if that has a direct impact on flavor or not, very good review.

Interesting stuff. Great review!!

1 Like

@Norseman very nice review…simple an to the point…it looks like a very nice RDA…I like the deck also…wish the well was a bit deeper…I can see my self over squonking it…lol…after reading your review I googled it an looked on images to get better look at deck an builds on it…what was funny i seen a single coil build that looked interesting…he put a coil leg on each side …front post an back one…

any ways a fine job on the review,perked my interest an price is good also for a nice rda

2 Likes

Thank you guys for the comments :+1:
@AlanS yeah i did think about the same thing actually but i never tried it out for some reason.

1 Like