Not another Geekvape Aegis Legend review! - Sourcemore.com Giveaway

Well, it’s not. :wink:

logo_white_plus

First off, I would like to thank Sourcemore.com and @Ema for their support here at ELR and for running the giveaway that allowed myself and @Josephine_van_Rijn to own this cracking mod.

There have already been some great reviews on this piece of kit already, so I will not make you read the exact information again, however, if you would like to see a review check out these below.

@CosmicTruth - Aegis Legend Indestructible MOD reviewed by CosmicTruth

@mjag - Geekvape Aegis Legend kit review by Mjag

@SmilingOgre - Ogre meets the Aegis Legend

@woftam - Aegis Legend Kit, Hit or Myth? - Woftam

If after reading those reviews and you are still not sure, just ask yourself what will any other mod look like in a few months time

Sourcemore are also running a gleam.io giveaway for a cool looking Rainbow Trim edition.
Geek Vape Aegis Legend Rainbow Trim Giveaway

11 Likes

Now thats a solid review…

6 Likes

Short and sweet, thanks for the mention and great photo.
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Love it! Absolutely love it! Not two seconds ago I typed that I needed a crystal ball to know how a mod would be doing down the road. You nailed the situation!

5 Likes

See I told you you’re an excellent reviewer, straight to the point :smile:
But damn bro, what do you do with your mods?

I’ve got my Reuleaux more than a year and it looks like this

5 Likes

Honestly i do not know, I must have sandpaper hands or acid in my sweaty palms lol
Main reason I got the original Aegis, only the side screws have started to fade a little, nothing compared to the others.

That VTC250 started to go after only a couple of weeks.

5 Likes

:+1::+1:… Brilliant.:beers:

4 Likes

I was once in a band where the quitarist had to change his strings every 1-2 days because of the acids in his finger oils/sweat! Brand-spanking new strings, all rusty and done in a day! It happens.

6 Likes

Right to the point, I could learn something here :thinking: :grin:

Love it :+1:

5 Likes

So you’re saying the finish on this mod won’t chip or flake off? I’m not that familiar with it so this might sound like a stupid question.
I’d like to actually see a pic of the Aegis Legend after 6 months of use.

2 Likes

When I was gigging or just practicing I needed to change my strings about every 4-5 days. Not nearly as severe as 1-2 days tho!

3 Likes

I have had the original Aegis (also in picture) over that amount of time and apart from the screws holding the metal plates in (slight fading) the housing is in “as good as new” condition.

It’s down to the rubber like coating encasing the mod that both version of the Aegis has. I wish there were more mods made this way, does not have to be waterproof but would make a change from the painted mods.

2 Likes