Not really a question, but something to share and get feedback on

Check ebay as well, if you havent. I get mine there and free shipping i think. But again, maybe different for where you are

3 Likes

Really, the absolute spot! 46 cent 30ml glass dripper bottles. It looks like a too good to be true must buy cases/bulk type spot but its not, theres no minimum. I dont remember if i ordered from their site or from ebay but i remember the box that the bottles came in was white and had their GBO logo in black. Which is irrelevant, it j7st makes me think a place is official when they have logos on boxes, lol, that shit cost money and shows they care about detail. I thought this is where i got my totally rad 240ml clear glass bottles with drippers from but im not seeing them on their site.

4 Likes

Looks like a great source!

@SessionDrummer, don’t you use this type of bottle? This may be too good to pass up. .06 per bottle.
https://glassbottleoutlet.com/collections/cosmo-bullet/products/120-ml-4-oz-clear-bottle-with-black-twist-cap-pet-20-400

4 Likes

@plunderdrum that rocks !!!

3 Likes

@Plunderdrum Thanks for the heads up. Looks like super sale on all of their discontinued items…

Your order is confirmed

You’ll receive a confirmation email with your order number shortly.

Even with shipping, about .09 per bottle.

3 Likes

Awesome! Glad I could help. Thanks for the tip, @netweight.

3 Likes

Just ordered 2 cases of 60ml! Smokin deal! Or should it be vaping deal?:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Yeah I use vinegar too ,its great .Gets rid of flavour residue .

3 Likes