Nude Nicotine, Love them, but might have to kick them to the curb! UPDATED ! 2-2018!

Just for a comparison this was the BCF I received today, order was placed at 7:26 am (Saturday) Feb 3 2018:

February 3, 2018, 10:55 am
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
DURHAM, NC 27701
February 6, 2018, 10:39 am

Delivered, In/At Mailbox
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65802
Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 10:39 am on February 6, 2018 in SPRINGFIELD, MO 65802.

4 Likes

@CallMeTut You’ve GOT to love @BullCityFlavors. Now this may not be an apples to apples comparison, as I placed a big order, AND, they’ve got to formulate my NIC and all that crap, but we’ll see, right ?

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just wanted to put that up for a quick and dirty comparison not to start a thread on who’s fastest or cheapest or anything… I just had the info infront of me.

1 Like

@CallMeTut Not a problem at all. Post it post it !!!

Good luck man!
(Titrate that puppy though!) :wink:

4 Likes

Always a good suggestion! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Sprkslfly @Kinnikinnick Titrate I shall.

3 Likes

This post is kind of timely, I just ordered from them. They wont answer the phone, respond to a facebook message or the emails I sent. I’m pretty nervous at this point seeing what you guys are posting here because I’ve never ordered from them before. Please keep us updated.

1 Like

So are they mixing nicotine levels by single orders? OMG I only ordered a small order. I’m going to the bottom of the list. Crap!

2 Likes

@Maureeenie I don’t know how, or in what order they formulate orders, so I can’t comment on that. You said you placed a small order, did you choose the Freeze-n-First Out ??

https://www.nudenicotine.com/fifo/

If so I think those are the fastest (and smallest) orders shipped out first. They’ve never really LET me down, but on one order, it took over a month, I called, they were shocked, expedited it to me, etc. I only called them that one time, as all my other (numerous) orders were fine, albeit slower than I would have liked.

I had heard some issues (relative past now) wherein they had NIC shipping that wasn’t the correct level. I tested I believe 3 orders after that point, and they were spot on, so I wasn’t concerned at that point. I switched over to Nic River for a few orders, to try and do a lengthy comparison to see what I thought. Although I can’t put my finger on it, and Nude Nic IS more expensive (worth it ??), and sometimes don’t ship out as fast as we’d like, there is/was/is something about their product that I like. Cleaner ? Clearer ? Better ?? All subject to individual taste/preference.

I just placed my order, so I wanted to document (for ELR) the ordering, waiting, formulating, shipping, receiving timeline. Feel free to PM me if you have any concerns, issues, etc.

2 Likes

They wont respond, no idea?

1 Like

What do you mean by this btw…?

1 Like

I did not like the sound of that.

1 Like

Someone’s gotta break open the mega pure NIC, and mix it down to my 100mg before shipping, as I’m sure they don’t just have it ready to ship in the bigger bottles, unlike the Freeze and First out stock, which is only smaller bottles.

@Maureeenie Realize that they have super potent/pure NIC, and have to dilute it down to our strength levels (formulate), which is what we’re waiting for.

It’s the waiting thing. I’m kind of a baby about that waiting thing.

1 Like

Everyone has had some sort of issue with NN. They do have fantastic nic. However. I’m with NR now and honestly theirs is as smooth if not smoother than NN without the extreme snails pace NN has. I have heard that www.hiliq.com has excellent nic as well.

2 Likes

UPDATE - They shipped it last night while I was whining like a little baby. Sorry, sorry sorry NR

2 Likes

Oops I meant NN… too early, not enough coffee.

2 Likes

2-12-18 @08:07 Message from UPS, Package will be delivered tomorrow (2-13-18)

2 Likes