Nude Nicotine, Love them, but might have to kick them to the curb! UPDATED ! 2-2018!

I’ve had a few bumps with regard to NN but they have always done right by me. Once when I was first starting out a couple years ago I ordered 4 250’s, because I was hesitant about breaking down 100mg/ml myself for the deep freeze. Anyway, there were only 3 bottles in the package and it was checked off complete and initialed by the shipping employee. I called and spoke with Jake and he overnighted me the shorted bottle, which was totally unnecessary of him but appreciated. On several other occasions I have called asking questions about erythritol and on another occasion titration and both times spoke with Jake who was super accommodating and knowledgeable. I have since ordered their “signature salts” and really like them (sometimes). I wouldn’t hesitate to order again from them again.

3 Likes

This kind of shit has gone on after my second order from them. Had to call and whine. Then they shorted me a bottle of nic. Had to complain again and they shipped out that day. Third order arrived and the cap came loose so all the nic spilled out into the bag. At least it was sealed. Called and whined again and they made it right. I’ll have to try another vendor too as NN has fucked up nearly every order I’ve placed.

2 Likes

@netweight nailed it, especially the bills and wife’s Amazon boxes lol…

3 Likes

I hear ya man…I would order their sig salts again but honestly prefer Vapers Tek nic at this point in time. I have yet to try Carolina Extract, which is in my bucket list. I’m pretty much set with a freezer full of more than my wife appreciates as it is right now.

4 Likes

I’ve never heard of the vendors mentioned. I do like NN product but they need some serious attention to detail and quality control meaning no loose caps, on time shipping and accurate orders filled. I like a smooth non peppery non biting nic without the use of the new higher priced nic salt gimmick. Although I have enough to last 2 years, I also like to have my preferred vendors on hand at the ready without having to hunt for a new one.

3 Likes

Vapers Tek http://www.vaperstek.org/ is EU sourced, they have a sales center here in the states; it is considered one of the highest quality nicotine free-bases and is used by many ultra premium brands. It is exceptionally clear and smooth with no off taste (based on personal experience). It is slightly more costly than NN. {aprox $100/L 100mg/ml} Carolina Xtracts is the only nicotine (at least that I am aware of) that is all USA made (most of the nicotine here including Nic Select is actually made with Chinese or Indian sourced nicotine, that is not saying anything is wrong with foreign sourced nic) and it is extracted in a distinct fashion, “Cold/Closed refinement technology” http://www.carolinaxtract.com/ Those that use it swear it is the cleanest, it should be as it comes at a truly premium price.{$120L 100mg/ml}

4 Likes

Hello, @HVPGH in regards to NicSelect and it’s origin, since we are their largest US distributor we can assist you with a confirmed answer. NicSelect Nicotine only originates from tobacco fields in India. I have provided a screenshot of the 1st page in their MSDS below stating the origin of the Nicotine :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have other questions! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yes, I mentioned India. Thanks for the clarification. I will add that Nic Select is also an excellent choice for premium nicotine.

5 Likes

…must agree! :sunglasses: However, Heartland has started carrying Chemnovatic nic, as Vapers Tek does. So, I had to take the plunge with Heartland’s 4th of July sale and pick up a litre of the Chemnovatic for $62.

Vapers Tek rarely ever has a sale on their nic! :smirk: And the sales they do have are not that impressive. So, I was happy to see Heartland carrying Chemnovatic! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I was unaware of this, good to know, thanks!

3 Likes

Linky-poo:

http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/up-nicotine-100mg-liter.html

3 Likes

Interesting. You’ll have to let us know how it stacks up to Vapers Tek. I like Heartland, but searching their website is a chore. Or at least it was the last time I was on it. If the nic compares well to VT I might have to take the plunge next time I order as well. But you never know since there are numerous ways to extract it and whatnot.

As for as NN goes, I’ve never ordered from them because of their long lead times and inconsistent nicotine strengths. Maybe they’re better now, idk, but there are so many good nicotine sources out there I don’t feel any need to give them a try.

3 Likes

They have a great price on Chemnovatic …I’ll just toss it in here that in my opinion the best VG (and I used to think this was bunk) is Nicotine River’s Musim Mas, by far. Their pricing is also very reasonable as are their flavor concentrates!

3 Likes

Chemnovatic is VT’s brand…apparently Heartland just started carrying it too. same/same…They are suppliers (like NN) that purchase pure nic 1000mg/ml and dilute it and repackage.

2 Likes

Yes, the brand they source the nicotine from is the same but they’re likely not buying hundreds/thousands of 100mg/ml bottles of nicotine. They’re likely buying 1000mg/ml nic and extracting it. From my understanding, different extraction methods will lead to different results. It may just be very minor deviations of quality and coloring, but I’m curious to how the two may vary. They may even use the same extraction method and it’s the exact same or so near the exact same you couldn’t tell the difference.

1 Like

Neither is doing anymore than diluting the solution and repackaging. They are adding PG and or VG. It has to be done in a lab to be done safely.

2 Likes

You’re likely right now that I take a moment and think about it. Chemnovatic is doing the extracting, HV and VT is just adding PG.

3 Likes

I believe the only supplier in the US that actually takes tobacco, extracts and produces, then bottles nicotine is Carolina Xtraction Technologies.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s actually the company I had in mind when I was speaking.

I blame me being tired from pulling weeds in my grandma’s garden for the last couple of hours.

3 Likes

Y’re good man…no worries! :slight_smile:

2 Likes