Nude Nicotine, Love them, but might have to kick them to the curb! UPDATED ! 2-2018!

I hope my original post didn’t cast too much of a shadow over NN as this particular “issue” seems/ed to be more of a one off than an every time thing. It still happened none the less, and motivated me to post. After the phone call, I feel they DID make things right enough for me, for now. To be fair, I SURELY could have called or emailed after maybe a few weeks, stoked the fire, started up the bitch machine, but I was just too damned busy. Different orders from different vendors coming in, SF testing, mixing, lost track of the order, so to be fair, I probably SHOULD have started shaking the tree sooner. Shouldn’t have HAD TO, but probably SHOULD have.

While waiting for my order, actually DID spend some time actually checking out @Nicotine_River’s site, and said what the hell. Picked up some flavors, vg, pg, and 120ml of NIC just to see what’s what. Comparatively speaking, got very timely emails, shipped emails with tracking, and no issues. Should be arriving shortly, and because I FEAR change (been using NN since the beginning) am indeed anxious to check out the NIC to compare. Every company can have a bad day, and some, more than others, so trying to be fair to my buds @ NN, and Nicotine River.

I am/was impressed about all of the NEW NIC related info ^^^^ that I did not know, which encourages me. Thanks for that guys.

5 Likes

I just ordered some stuff from Nic River on the 3rd and it is already en-route to me. That’s pretty impressive considering the sale they had and the response they must have had. They are always expeditious and courteous. Thanks for sharing the NN tale, all I wanted to do was point out that they are also customer conscious, perhaps they are understaffed…

4 Likes

Agreed @HVPGH

2 Likes

Next year sprinkle some Treflan granulated down on the soil then till it in. No weeds or grass which includes sweet corn…but it works slick

1 Like

Tyler is a really good guy had a issue when I ordered three 500ml armor V2 bottles and only received one 2 Days Later which was Saturday email him Saturday evening and got a response within an hour told him my situation he said he would handle it Monday morning. Got home Monday afternoon the two other 500ml bottles was on my porch so I immediately contacted him to see if he had shipped the supposedly two missing bottles and he told me yes so I proceeded to tell him that the other two bottles showed up that afternoon and if he would send me an invoice I would gladly pay him and he said do not worry about it that is on me. To make a long story shorter nude nicotine # 1

2 Likes

So, i need to vent. Im pretty much enraged right now. I decided that since ive seen mostly good words about nicrivers nic and that nn’s shipping is sketchy, id give nr’s nic another shot and assume i just got a bad batch last time. And let me preface this with the fact that i am a fan of the usps and consider fedex an enemy from bad experiences almost every time in the past.
Anyway, it was monday evening and i put an order in at nr for a gallon of 3mg nic VG and a few 10ml flavors . Oh joy, its over $50 so i get free shipping! Uh oh, the only free shipping option is fedex. The other options seemed not too cheap and i guess i felt in a forgiving mood so i d3cided to give fedex another chance as well. Woe is me.
Let me add the most important caveat, im going away for a few days on saturday. My order was monday night though, so that shouldnt be a problem. Soon as my order reached fedex tuesday, the scheduled delivery was for the following monday! Wtf!! Ok, thats what i get for taking free shipping. I email nicriver but am told its in fedexs hands, sorry. Tuesday night i order more nic, this time from diyvs, i received it friday. Perfect. So i have nic for my days away.
But whats really pissing me off?! According to fedex tracking, my box is sitting in one of their trucks since 2:30 pm friday in this 95 degree humid weather, 15 minutes from my house. !!! head explodes

1 Like

Yeah,I can say that thought has crossed my mind before too. I guess we gotta put the BIG orders in during Winter months…

1 Like

That is my one problem with @Nicotine_River there free shipping is super SLOW! Like if I put an order in on Friday it will be here in like 8 days. I know I am spoiled by Amazon, and I have had way worse shipping. But come on man FedEx is horrible, and the reason they are is because it’s a bunch of sub contractors.

2 Likes

In regards to the processing speeds every order will generally ship within 72 hours (when sales are not active). In regards to the shipping I understand that the free shipping may be slow however. we are unable to ship any Nicotine via airplanes. If any of our competitors are doing so, it is most likely being done illegally. Due to FAA and DOT regulations we are limited to shipping Nicotine and other hazardous items via airplanes. I do apologize with the inconvenience. Let me know if you need anything else and I’ll help you as soon as possible! Thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Cutlass92 @Nicotine_River I’ve actually had really good and fast service from them so far. Cutlass you know it’s all about perspective, and with my recent NN issues, but still. Not only were my orders shipped pretty damn quick, Wes also helped out with a minor bottle issue on one of the orders, and his fix arrived even faster. What’s more impressive is their in CA, and I’m East Coast.

4 Likes

Hey brother, I get it. And I’m not blaming @Nicotine_River, this was more of a hey you know fedex sucks right? And even ups ground can do the whole country in 3-5 days, so sorry @Nicotine_River it’s not my fault or yours that FedEx sucks. That was the main point of my statement, as far as repeatedly saying well if other companies are shipping faster it’s because they are breaking the law, yep that gets old fast. I have seen you say it at least a dozen times!

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m NOT really a fan of FedEx, and I also wouldn’t be surprised if some companies out there might be doing some naughty shipping as well. It’ll suck if something leaks and they get popped, hehe.

2 Likes

Yep, if other companies are doing shine shady stuff they will get caught eventually, and probably fined heavily. That last post was in no way a jab at @Nicotine_River it was more of a this has been my experience up to this point, they ship my order and it sits in California at the hub for 3 days then slowly makes its way across the country to indiana. Then I get it 8 days later.

3 Likes

Yeah, i have no gripes with nr, i just try to never use fedex, so that was my bad decision there. So i just have to minus free shipping over 50, at this time, from my list of positives for buying from nr and i think thats fair. Ive ordered 6 times from nicotine river and the average time between my ordering and actual arrival of goods is between 5 and 7 days. Good. Not great, but acceptable, good. Bcv and diyfs cut that time in half. But theres positives and negatives. Bcv doesnt sell nic, but you get the 13ml original Cap bottles and they have those community recipe packs now, and really fast shipping. Diyfs has a huge variety of flavor houses but the prices are a little higher on some, but really fast shipping. Ecx has mf on sale for like ever and they have a lot of flavors, use brown bottles which is good for longevity of flavors, has cap og 13 bottles, but their site is slow as shit.
Theres positives and negatives for any retailer so im sure all of us take these things into consideration before buying.

3 Likes

Thats fair and it shouldnt be considered a jab at them. I share your experience, my orders take between 5 to 7 days from them.

3 Likes

Good god, I have had a simple order with just stock solutions, stuck on ‘formulation and packaging’ for close to 5 days now. Why does nude nicotine take so long to do everything???

3 Likes

@Pentine Wished I knew that answer. Great product(s) but something isn’t right in the in house formulation dept.

5 Likes

I wonder if they just have a small staff/ clean room or what. Or maybe I’m just spoiled with how fast places like BCF ship their orders out.

2 Likes

That’s a fair point. Maybe others have steeped up, which leaves them being behind maybe ? Maybe they’re the same speed they’ve always been, not sure…

2 Likes

Going to do a 2018 UPDATE. Just placed a BIG order at Nude Nicotine (I love their products, just can’t help myself), and this will be a real time test to see what’s what. Was a big order, and got the “Over $100.00 free shipping”, which once formulated, packaged, and shipped, will have to travel from the left coast, to the right coast. So far:

Order Placed: 2-6-18 @ 06:15.
Update(s): 2-6-18 @ 09:32 Received “Your order has been entered into the loading list for immediate formulation!”

5 Likes