Nude Nicotine taking crazy long?

I made my order for a 50ml of 100mg 100%PG armor V3 nicotine from NudeNicotine on July 1st, almost 3 weeks later now and its still in the formulation and packaging process. I emailed them Thursday asking for an estimated date as to when it will ship, or what is making this batch take a little longer, with no response.

I feel 3 weeks and no email response is a little ridiculous and just wanted to share my experience, as I have never waited this long and always recieved emails back from them. I have now been forced to buy ejuice from a vapeshop (yuck) and would like to hear some alternative Nicotine suppliers with quality Nic and better shipping times that you guys use, as I may just have to make a second order of Nic as I can’t keep waiting!

2 Likes

Nicotine river, awesome nic from them, @SessionDrummer I believe was in the same boat as you with them. He put an order in with nicotine river I don’t know if he has tried it yet though

3 Likes

This is incredibly common for NN.

My last two nic orders have been from Liquid Barn (their nic is the same as Nicotine River’s nic, I just caught LB during a 40% off sale otherwise NR is cheaper) and Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers. LB’s nicotine has been great and I haven’t tried LNW’s yet as I haven’t quite ran out of my stock of LB nic yet.

1 Like

@fantasyrook1 I too am in the same boat…

Not sure what’s going on there. 1st order from Nicotine River for me.

2 Likes

Have you tried the nic from nic river yet?

1 Like

This seems to be a growing trend from NN. I am glad that I am stocked up for a long while.

2 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Sorry, i didn’t know you hadn’t used it yet.

1 Like

I was just wondering if you had and if you could tell us how it compared.

1 Like

@Cutlass92 Hehe, I haven’t used it yet, but with the cost savings, as long as the quality is what I’m used to from NN, I don’t see any reason to stop.

1 Like

Not yet, but believe me, I’m anxious to dive in. I’m sure I could look past the older bottles of NN in the freezer, and crack into one of the new NR NIC bottles just to see. The PG/VG will have to wait, as I don’t want to break the seals yet.

2 Likes

@SessionDrummer you do you bro, i was just remembered, your post about NN and taged you because i thought you might be able to help @fantasyrook1 make an informed decision, about finding a different supplier if the quality was close, or the same.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that the Nicotine River name has been mentioned quite a bit through this thread. Just wanted to stop by and say that if anyone has questions or concerns about our products, please let me know :slight_smile:

Wes

8 Likes

@Cutlass92, @fantasyrook1 . Roger that. I can def. send fantaskyrook1 to NR, without even having tested the NIC yet. Much, much faster, better (IMO) email contacts regarding orders placed, status updates, tracking, etc. I actually had an issue with two bottles (not NR’s fault) and I spoke with @Nicotine_River (Wes), and he took care of it, pretty much immediately. Now not only was it not NR’s fault, but THEY handled it super fast. Here’s one for perspective. I already had ANOTHER order in processing from NR, Wes took care of my (bottle issue) and I received it a day BEFORE my other NR order. Can anyone say IMPRESSED ?

So cutlass, even though I’ve not yet tested the NIC, I can send fantasyrook over to them, with NO hesitation whatsoever. Obviously if the NIC is terrible (LOL, right, NR was the winner of my “Where’d you buy your NIC from” contest by a WIDE margin), I would post back.

6 Likes

Not that I was in a super rush for nicotine, but, I ordered from Heartland at roughly the same time… just received it today. :smirk:

I guess ordering from companies which have super sales options during a holiday time comes at the price of patiently waiting for your product. I’ve seen a lot of this on the forum since the 4th of July. :cry:

1 Like

@Nicotine_River Yeah, sorry Wes, I just keep dropping the NR bombs all over the place brother. :slight_smile: I do appreciate your VERY fast help, in resolving my minor issue, it did not go unnoticed.

2 Likes

@Nicotine_River I’m actually VERY concerned, about how FAST you are getting product to me !!!

3 Likes

@Kinnikinnick To be FAIR, maybe that WAS the issue affecting my (not so recent) order from NN. I can’t say for sure. I can say that I’ve had at least one OTHER order, that suffered the same “Wait a minute, … how long ago DID I place that order…”.

1 Like

I appreciate the kind words @SessionDrummer ! Glad I could help you out and get the issue resolved, the last thing anyone needs in this industry is unnecessary hassle! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Wes

2 Likes

Wes, it’s like you …

3 Likes