Officially a Beginner A+

Took awhile of cleaning syringes,rinsing this& that. Recipes not on point.
Yes,
I took the dive, bought a scale time to weight by grams. Good bye volume. Hello Grams lol

Yee Haw !!
Also now I can make sure my dispensary is more accurate on my Meds. Sorry had to throw that in there j/k

12 Likes

Woohoo Go Daddy Go! :tada:

4 Likes

I is gonna be a begginer A+ a huge step for mankind and a risk to those that vape my juice. Lol

6 Likes

Greatest investment ever! Well… besides Capella Vanilla Custard VI that is!
Congrats, it is great switching to a scale!

2 Likes

Haha nah, they’ll be just fine. :wink:

1 Like

Preach brotha!

2 Likes

Can I get a Amen on that !

3 Likes

I totally understand that. I foundered with inconsistency and not-quite-good-enough mixing because I never took the time to understand how to mix by volume properly. Now that I’ve switched to weight, I have become much more proficient and make better, more easily repeatable mixes. I know there are plenty of volume mixers that get on just fine, but my engine idled rough and misfired until I switched to weight, and I’m enormously glad I did. I suspect you will race into sixth gear pretty quickly now. Good luck!

2 Likes
4 Likes

Thank you !! It’ll be a nice transition

1 Like

Well done :clap:

Now you can weigh up the Pros and Cons of many other methods of mixing…
It certainly is a weight off your shoulders…
It’s good to remove that heavy burden…
It’s gram for gram a better method…

5 Likes

Haha that’s too funny

1 Like

It was almost to the point where it was becoming more of a job to mix by volume.

2 Likes

You never think it’s that hard until you start trying to do it, then it just becomes tedious and labour intensive, you find yourself spending more time then needed whereas you could just use the other method and jobs a good’un.

I always do mine this way, it’s so messy the other, cba messing about with that stuff. :+1:

What’s funny is now instead of my wife saying. " You spend more time on mixing that stuff,than you do with me" she’ll be saying " that was quick,why don’t you have a puff of that smoke" SMH LMBO

1 Like

Wow, theres 24 hours in a day, how much mixing are you doing?! :laughing:

She doesn’t always say that? :thinking:

2 Likes

12 hrs trying figure out percents, 4 hrs mixing by volume, then of course she has to go to work. Lmao

Only when we’re by our selves. Lol

2 Likes

Y’all are the best !!

You should scale back on the puns.

3 Likes