Ogre's mini mod Eleaf Amni

7 Likes

Looks like a nifty little thing to put in your pocket for an emergency. Better than a pod IMO.

2 Likes

Thanks for the comment! I like it better than my one pod too. More flexibility, more fog, better vape. The drip tip feels better to my mouth as well.

3 Likes

Great review as always Wally, 30mm would look cool on that mod !!! love the way you disappear !!!

1 Like

Yes, it’s absolutely amazing with a 30 on top. I love disappearing. Much easier that trying to lift this old rear end out of a chair. Thanks for taking a peek!!!

2 Likes

Man, I hear ya there !! Too funny
I’m shopping around for one of the Eleaf Amni as we speak. Really digging the size and K.I.S.S. (Keeping it simple stupid) simplicity of the mod and tank. Perfect !!

Groove! I pop it in my front pocket whenever I leave the house. Comes in real handy from time to time. I help a friend run a small floor covering business. I take care of the place when he’s out doing other things. Sometimes I selling, sometimes I’m runnin around on a hi-low. Can’t always cart around a full size mod. This way I always have a vape.

1 Like