Ogre's Triade The good, the bad and the ugly

13 Likes

absolute best review and tutorial on the 250C, I have seen yet, DJLs needs to see this.
just a thought, a pc. of paper is about 0.003-0.004 thick, if you put a pc. paper on the back of the button, increasing the tension, on the board button, should take the sloop out of it. But if the paper got wet, you could use a thin plastic, say sandwich baggie. So just a thought of putting a spacer in between the board button and back of outer button.
And I just remembered you said the paint causing it to stick, so it will take a while to wear down.
But yeah, Lost Vape should reply and fix the issue. Myself loving Lost Vape mods will be more cautious in the next purchase I make.

3 Likes

Great review man, shame about the button. On the upside, you are saving me some money here :wink:
I’ve already spend too much lately watching your reviews and I was eying this one. Maybe they sort it out and I get one then.
I love the Replay on the Paranormal and it has also given me some incentive to dig more into TC and as you said here, TC is a breeze.
I can’t speak for the Triade of course but it is very easy on the Paranormal.

3 Likes

Wow, talk about detailed. You had me at “You gotta know where to find it, to change it mess”. Clear differences between the 250 and 250C. Nicely done @SmilingOgre.

5 Likes

Great review Ogre! :+1:

5 Likes

I can only say thank you! We are thinking along the same lines if the button doesn’t “wear in” soon. I’m hoping it will “fix itself” over time.

5 Likes

Thanks! I really do like spending your money but saving you some is nice too. This situation is a shame and unnecessary.

5 Likes

Thank you Sir fir the view!!!

5 Likes

Lol, Thanks! I can never remember hot to change the old boards. I downloaded a user manual to my Ipad, lol.

5 Likes

Very nice review as always. Thank you.

5 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to watch and comment! Very much appreciated!

6 Likes

Another excellent review of a pretty remarkable over the top mod! Not sure that I’m ready for all that just yet! Well done Sir! Whats next?

4 Likes

Thank you sir!!! Not really sure what’s next. I think it’s time to take a little break from reviews. I’ve been ignoring my upright bass and I’ve got a show coming up that is asking for it. Gotta get the hands back in shape. Been skating on the bass guitar for awhile now.

6 Likes

I commented on your YT review, I get notifications of course :wink: But had to add a comment here as you really saved me money @SmilingOgre, this was on my radar for sure…you know, vape addict and all :grin: The sticking button would give me fits so you have saved me a bunch of aggravation, thank you fine Ogre Sir!

5 Likes

Thank you my human friend!!! It was my pleasure!

I’m going to keep watching this one. I half expect Lost Vape to fix the issue and just keep it quiet.

5 Likes

Thank you for the review. I own as many here the paranormal 250c and I’m in love with the replay. But of course so is my husband, unfortunately since he doesn’t like to be careful with his mods, or package them in cotton as he phrases it, I was interested in the triade. I’m glad I didn’t spend the money on it, I’ll be looking around for some other options :slight_smile:
Please keep up the good work, love your reviews :wink:

3 Likes

You’re gonna save me some more money here :money_mouth_face: Are all Ogres as persuasive as you are?

1 Like

Unfortunately, I don’t see this one as super tough mod. Especially that fire button. The more I use replay, the more I like it. I too am becoming very fond of that mode. Somebody mentioned the Think Vape Finder 250C. They said no problems with that one.

3 Likes

Wow, I never took notice. I’m really not sure. For me it’s from watching too many comedy movies. I love Dracula movies. “Come to Ogre” It works for him every time!

2 Likes

I’m feeling compelled to babble more about that. My wife says I can sell ice cubes to Eskimo’s. I don’t see myself as a salesman. I’m working with a friend who owns a floor covering store and I do work with a lot of customers helping them make choices. I really enjoy telling them the “pros and cons” of each product and helping them find a product that will fit their environment. I do end up selling a shit load of floor covering. I categorically refuse to use current marketing approaches. I cringe when reps start into the “pitch”. The reps that have been with us for awhile have stopped. They see the orders coming in.

2 Likes