Ok...now please help me name my dog..(kinda)

Lmao crikey i would never.
Its old fashioned now, that pic is about 8 years old, took about 23 (painful) hours and was started about 12 years ago lol, it was gonna go down my leg too but…i grew up lol…(totally didnt)

3 Likes

YES I Like it

Or Gerald H Snugworthy the third earl of Pugton

2 Likes

unless you are german then Wape sounds like Vape

1 Like

Well he does look kinda Royal so he could be German…
Oooh controversial…

Tyson Furry

1 Like

Im not naming anything after that bum nugget

2 Likes

LOL fair enough

1 Like

Something tells me it ain’t the Mrs… lol

3 Likes

Im saying nothing without my lawyer present…

2 Likes

If you’d only have had that thought in the heat of the moment, sir. Depositions will take place tomorrow.

2 Likes

Full name Pug’s Tin Tin, call him tin tin for short.

He is after all a star like his predecessor the late great Rin Tin Tin, and his is also made metal (tin) if you will.

3 Likes

heh save yourself some future typing… “Brutus”

3 Likes

He does look like a Brutus…I’ll grant ya that, but I’m definitely gonna go with an acronym of VAPE, ELR or OHM…prob VAPE or ELR actually…and I’ve pretty much decided on the first name…not sure on the others yet :wink:

1 Like

Viscount Alexander Pugsworth Esquire

1 Like

Viscount!..why…why did you do that, I had that one chosen, now I’m confused again …lmaoo

1 Like

Serious question.

Can one be both a Viscount and a Squire at the same time? I’ve always had the impression that a Viscount was of notably higher caste/stature.

Edit: tries to toss the missing E into location

3 Likes

I am not up on my Title protocols but Esquire is a lawyer

3 Likes

It would seem the missing E rattled the cobwebs loose, and the misfire was identified locally. Thanks though! (Of course, you’re correct as well)
/wipes yet another egg off lol

thats funny

love this except the first name here is one , Vincent Alexander Paul ELR