Okay so I took the red pill. And it really was red

Like the bat but lacks that personal touch

4 Likes

You could carve your name in it then all the bruises would be signed - that would make it a little more personal

9 Likes

You know, I really like that idea!

6 Likes

oh yeah, sorry forgot the personal touch…

9 Likes

who would have thought it is actually a thing

would need to get a mirror image for full effect

10 Likes

I think a bat definitely says you care!

3 Likes

Hold still, I’m looking for the “YOUR NAME HERE” imprint in the mellon.

5 Likes

Shea Butter mixed with tea tree oil has been known to heal scar tissue a little faster.

1 Like

I think @anon44012888 was referring to the 10 character requirement in a post as bullshit and not your story.

That totally sucks, luckily it’s not a requirement to almost lose a hand before you get into vaping :wink:

6 Likes

I started with 10 flavors at 164 now

3 Likes

But you only actually use 10 on a regular basis right? LOL

4 Likes

Make sure you imprint an enemy’s name. That way the evidence doesn’t point to you.
Just a helpful tip from your Uncle Lost.

5 Likes

Give him a firing as a happy New Year present. If he turned you in for assault, you lose with a $1000 fine and a bad mark on your record. Could always tell him this: “I’m sorry but you aren’t working out and we have to let you go. Happy New Year!”

4 Likes

Really nice stash, how about that heating magnetic stirrer? does it for properly? even with just 100ml, where did you bought it? Happy new year!

Here’s my opinion and observations of the mixer. And were I got it.

1 Like

really nice, for how much? the problem with amazon for me it’s because I can only pay with paypal, although I can find it in ebay, but for the price I think I will save a bit and buy the NFF01 from nitecore, seems good and attractive. where do you buy those big bottles with the twist cap?

Before you do that check this thread out

Edit
Here’s were i got thiose big bottles from

2 Likes

Yeah… You really don’t want to do that…
(though @tartarusspawn already kindly linked why)
Well done TS!

1 Like

just hit 170 with Capella’s Blueberry Jam…

So I just bought a milk frother, and I think I will stick with it