Okay yes I cheat!

Nah, you’re much to pretty to smack. I’ll just give you that look…you know the one…your mother used to give you the same look when you where being stupid…well my mom gave me that look…ok…she gave me that look OFTEN. hehehe

6 Likes

LOL my mom is living with us now believe me I know that look well!!!

1 Like

Ouch! …give my regards to your mother? LOL

1 Like

yeah I know we drive her nuts kinda like having two hens in the hen house hahahahhahaha

I agree, that’s not cheating. Flavor Pairing is essential learning as a Chef, Bartender, and now as a Ejuice Blender. Knowing what flavor pairs with other flavors is extremely important. We do have a Flavor Pairing thread here on ELR. It’s not seeing much use lately but here none the less…

Have fun, we did !!!

5 Likes

Have a look at @DarthVapor’s top picture - the book on the top shelf :wink:

It isn’t cheating - it’s being smart :smiley:

2 Likes

I need a setup like that :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

That’s a nice, compact setup. I feel a bit like a creeper for looking at his bulletin board, but I liked the Doctor Who drawing!

2 Likes

Raising the kids right! :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

I don’t know how I didn’t see this linked thread?!?! Oh yes! BIG Doctor Who house here! My father is British and I also have 2 sisters that stayed in the UK, London now, so we were raised on the OG Doctor and now my kids are huge fans :slight_smile: Good eye @zigz for knowing what my boy drew!

Wow my lab is 6x the size now!! I need to post some updated lab pics :slight_smile:

I just noticed that was the same thread as the tornado that hit me at the beginning of the year, now I have a hurricane heading straight for me on the Gulf Coast!! If there’s a God, please save my lab!! Haha. This is my first hurricane and I’m so close to the Gulf I can throw a rock and hit it. According to the news it is running right in to me in about 5 hours… YIPPIE!!

1 Like

lmao so what level do you pay for expert or what ???

Hope you made it through okay @DarthVapor …you are in my thoughts and prayers…let us all know you are okay when you can…

Hope everything worked out for you last night!

1 Like

Thanks @SunnyT, @CallMeTut, everything worked out ok hurricane wise but there’s some crazy flooding! Streets are now rivers and can’t see out the windows. I think it was downgraded right before landfall.

All is well!!

4 Likes

Good to hear! Glad you are okay!

1 Like

When I saw this thread in the list I thought “I didn’t know my ex gf posts here!”

2 Likes

HaHa…lmao…:laughing:

I can’t even imagine how scary it must be having to face a hurricane,glad it wasn’t as bad as you feared, here in the UK this pretty much sums up our ‘emergency weather’ moments …

2 Likes

Hahaha! That’s some funny shit right there! :laughing:

Well I’m not sure what happened to this thing to be honest. It went from a tropical storm and was upgraded to a life threatening hurricane and it was supposed to hit my house at 2am. Somewhere from 10pm-2am it was downgraded back to a tropical storm and it wasn’t that bad. (Hurricane wise I mean. A person did lose their life and houses were destroyed)

The day before my streets looked like this :slight_smile:

fml that’s unreal :anguished: where I live we kinda live in a huge bowl, protected by the Pennines so we get nothing to write home about, other areas get flooding because you know, we love rain, and rivers do burst their banks but it’s rare anyone loses there life thankfully, I love bad weather though, I’m weird like that :confused: maybe not quite as bad as you get though…:neutral_face: