Olive Nation Flavor concentrates from Amazon

Has anyone used Olive Nation flavorings, there’s plenty of different flavors to choose from on Amazon. I had never heard of them before now, the only mention of them here, was once on a list of the best flavor concentrates according to a vote taken of the members of this forum. I just ordered a 4oz bottle of their Champagne for use in a couple of recipes I want to mix, one being a Sparkling Apple Peach Wine by Shaner and Peach of Exile V1 by KrakenVape. In the latter, he calls for Champagne by TPA, and the former I need Wine Champagne by FA. I realize that the best thing to do would be to get both of them, but as it is right now, I’m going to have to substitute the TPA Champagne and the FA Wine Champagne for this Olive Nation Champagne flavor concentrate. Here’s a link to what it is :

Thanks everyone for any help with this subject and I hope you’re mixing goes well today and everyday! :smiley::call_me_hand::dash::grapes::clinking_glasses::peach::wine_glass:

1 Like

Ingredients
chablis, esters & aldehydes, alcohol, natural flavors, water.

Not sure thats vapable… Is it?

2 Likes

Technically…sure! Should you… hells to the NO!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

A quick google search…
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Olive+Nation+vaping&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=lPAOWqT7NeW3gAaq07vYBg

1 Like

Well, after looking at the Google search results and seeing what was said about these Olive Nation flavorings, I’m glad I only spent a few dollars for one bottle of their Champagne flavor concentrate. I’m definitely NOT going to vape it. I’ll be buying the Flavorist’s Apprentice Champagne and the Flavour Art Wine Champagne and do it right! Thanks to everyone, edit: @Grubby that replied to my question. Peace​:interrobang:! :apple::peach::wine_glass::grapes::clinking_glasses::v: :+1: :facepunch:

1 Like

At $3.81 for a 4oz bottle of their flavor concentrate, I highly doubt that it’s any good for vaping. I thought about that as I was ordering it, I thought, “wow, this stuff is really cheap, is this a promotional price or is it just because it’s made out of asbestos and lead?” Seriously though I should have known better than to even think of using this crap in something I’m going to vape. I should have done my research first. I’ll chalk this up to a lesson learned. Thanks again for your responses. I’ve learned so much from all of you, the best people are found in this forum!

3 Likes