One Ogre, One Vaporesso Polar

14 Likes

Great one !! Damn, a ton of options within the settings.

3 Likes

Stellar @SmilingOgre, and wow, talk about options !!

3 Likes

nice one @SmilingOgre

4 Likes

Thank you @whosyourdaddy, @SessionDrummer, and @adary!

Ya, lol, more options than Carter had liver pills. Menu is longer than ones in a lot of restaurants.

3 Likes

awesome review buddy… thanks for the info - crisp and clear. that’s my next mod then :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you sir! Glad you enjoyed it!

3 Likes

Another great review and I love the four way splitscreen you’ve put on. You’re getting very slick with your video’s.

2 Likes

Thank you, thank you! Not sure which childhood this is. Lost count years ago. This video prog is amazing. I haven’t even scratched the surface. Adobe has some incredible software.

3 Likes

Apparently unlike dogs you can teach an old ogre new tricks :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That is hilarious! The learning curve does become longer as the years go bye, lol. I had this prog for a full year and tried figuring it out a bunch of times. Weird how that works. All of a sudden things started making sense. Must have been in a different head space. All of a sudden the wall dissipated.

3 Likes

I’m sorry forgot to mention your format,editing,background is Stellar !!!
Getting ready to watch the newest review next.

Ogre’s mini mod Eleaf Amni Review

Edit; Everyone be sure to subscribe and share. And a Thumbs up :+1:
Got the vids floating around Twitter.

1 Like

Wow! I’m humbled, really. I’m thrilled you like them!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing more for sure. Just one question, are the “Artifacts” in the background some of the less fortunate ones that passed under your bridge around supper time ? I don’t see any other body parts attached. Or are they curing (steeping) ? LoL

1 Like

Hall of fame. Kinda like a buck rack. I guess you could say they were “10 pointers”.

2 Likes

Thing, thang…whatever :rofl: That did make me bust out laughing.

Excellent review as always Walt and that is a nice looking kit for sure. Thanks my friend :+1:

PS: Love the magic tricks too, presto and the kit appears in your hand, nice touch.

1 Like

Thank you my friend! I always wanted to be like Bowlwinkle. Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat. Whoooops! wrong hat. I watched him as a kid and now I’m older than dirt and that still cracks me up. Go figure…

2 Likes

Lmao brought back some memories there @SmilingOgre those dulcet tones of Natasha and Boris Badenov.

2 Likes