One on One Tasting Notes

Soda (OOO) 7% (4-1-18) – Another long steeper here, and have never tried a “Soda” before. Smelled sweet and maybe a hint of citrus in the bottle, and that transferred over to vaping it. For my personal preference however there was an off putting note in it for me. Repeated vaping proved hard to tell what it was, but for me, it was a deal breaker. If soda’s your thing, you should try and decide for yourself, but for me, had to dump the tank on this one. 1/10.

9 Likes

Samoa (OOO) 7% (4-1-18) – Curiously when searching the OOO website this flavor is no longer available ?? With that said, it is a shame, because this one really nailed all the elements of the Samoa. Inhale is a nice, thick cookie, and on the exhale the chocolate and coconut step up their game. Everything is in it’s place with nothing playing to heavy. For a Dik free flavor, they did a really good job. The coconut is really good, almost candy-like but not overly so, so much that it pairs perfectly with the chocolate. 9.5/10 on this one.

7 Likes

Sweet Tea (OOO) 7% (4-1-18) – Sometimes something is GREAT when you eat or drink it, but when you vape it, you left wondering, “Why …”. This tester revealed the fact that I don’t think I like vaping “tea” flavors, BUT, and here’s the BIG one, it tastes JUST like Sweet Tea !!! It is important (unless an opinion piece) to not color a review by personal tastes, so I will not. My personal preferences aside, this flavor was dead, spot on. Nicely sweet, with an even mix of maybe two tea elements. Neither overpowering, nothing chemically or artificial tasting, but a very natural tasting sweet tea. Smelling it literally smells like you’ve just brewed a big pot, while it cools off before pouring it over ice. I’d swear you can almost taste the tannin. I think if you’re a sweet tea lover, this one will def. work for you. 10/10.

12 Likes

I actual like teas, but hard to find a good one. Not sure if you tried one on ones iced tea, if not you’ll be in for a treat :wink: I’ll let it be a surprise but would be happy to read your thoughts on it.

3 Likes

Thank you again @SessionDrummer for all your time and efforts with the SF testing and notes. They are a huge help for me! I notice you seem to be using 7% overall. Does OOO have a recommended percentage and if so what is it?

6 Likes

IS this really what you meant ? Sweaty Socks Tea ??
Edit or not LOL

6 Likes

Great reviews as always @SessionDrummer
Sweet tea has my attention and I can see a good biscuit dipped in tea recipe unfolding befor me!

4 Likes

Hehehe, crap @Bob_Bitchen you caught me !!!

Thank yhou.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you @MysticRose. OOO does indeed have wildly varying percentages for flavors, so I chose to average them out for ease of mixing. On their site, under each flavor, they list the proposed percentages are listed.

5 Likes

Thank you @Chewy

3 Likes

They do but its all over the place. Some creams, fruits and drinks are between 1-5% other flavors are advertised on their page between 5-11% and so on. The average tho seems to be 3-7%.

I tested mine and I don’t have many of them yet at around 5% and I personally thought its potent enough and a nice middle ground without hitting the off notes a lot of their flavors do have.

However as it came to the iced tea, I think I died that night a little, 5% was way overboard and so was 3.5, i settled for 2% later but man its extreme potent black tea with very bitter and earthy tones. Reminded me strongly of FA black tea but more bitter, it does steep quicker in comparison to FA’s making it a better option if that’s what you are going for. Instant dark black tea (snv) then get the tea body to it at around 3 days, full strength after 5 days. From there it doesn’t change much anymore, while FA is that surprise tea that you won’t know its full strength till after 6 weeks, as I’m sure you know lol love your notes BTW when I’m looking at flavors.

Same with that lemonade, it doesn’t have floor cleaner or lemon pledge apparence to it, but I wouldn’t calk it a lemonade. Its overly sweet and tastes like lemonade concentrate rather than fresh lemonade. Its more of FA lemon Sicily really, it has a slight tart to it right after mixing but 3 days later its just sweet lemon. Maybe even a lemon hard candy. Same at lower percentage, great at the start and then it just looses all "“nade” aspects were you could have just used any other regular lemon. Its a tricky flavor I’m still playing with and see if I can beat the odds and actually get an enjoyable lemonade of some kind, without having to add of other flavors air sour additives to it. Wouldn’t be worth it then in my opinion.

5 Likes

Thank you for your great reviews @SessionDrummer. Those help a lot.

Regarding Tiramisu ooo; can you compare it with Tiramisu inw and fa? Thx.

1 Like

@mikser You’re welcome. As far as the direct OOO vs. FA Tiramisu I have 450+ flavors at this point, and it can be hard to pull specifics for each, but I believe the FA won over the OOO in terms of strength and profile, but both are great. I think the FA was a little more accurate, and def. stronger if that helps.

6 Likes

Sweet Potato - One on One

:label:️ “Description: Taste just like a Mashed Sweet Potato. With just a little sweetener added, it will melt in your mouth.” - www.oooflavors.com

Suggested Usage (Vaping): 1%-10% Depending on the flavor

• Diacetyl & Gluten Free, Keto Friendly (Low Carb Count), Vegan, Nut & Dairy Free
  • Acetoin _% • Acetyl Propionyl % • Diacetyl 0%

Single Flavor Test: 3.5 & 6%
60/40 | 0 Nic | Single 316L SS Fused Clapton | TigerTek Morphe RDA | Organic Japanese Cotton

2 Week Steep – 6% SFT

►Tester Bottle

• Aroma: Aroma Intensity: 4 out of 5
  • Description: Sweet, Creamy…Nutty…Bready
  • Knuckle: Sweet…Pumpkin and nuts?

►Vape

• Flavor Intensity: 5 out of 5
  • Sweetness: 3 out of 5
  • Flavor Description: Natural & Cooked. Honey-like Sweetness, “Fluffy”, Light Nutty Buttery Taro mixed with Semi-Tart Undercooked “Pumpkin/Sweet Potato” like flavor. Mild notes of a Soft, Dry Yeasty Bakery Flavor on Exhale. Medium Body with a Smooth Mouth Feel.

► Notes

• Off Notes: Light Taro* - Not Off Putting
  • Pumpkin “Squash”/Sweet Potato Flavor Akin to HS Pumpkin but Stronger & Mixed with Taro (FE)

► Quick Notes 3.5%

• Moderate Flavor Intensity. Same Notes as @ 6% but lighter. Pumpkin flavor subtle but noticeable.

►Mixing % Estimate*
Usage: 2 - 3% min • 4 - 5% med • 6 - 7% max

Cream Bouquet - One on One

:label:️"Description: A smooth and extra creamy whipped cream flavor." -www.oooflavors.com

Suggested Usage: 1%-3% | Diacetyl Free
Acetoin 0.0277% • Acetyl Propionyl 0.0544% • Diacetyl 0%

Aroma Stick: Strong; Cream with a sweety and citrusy Limoncello lemon

Single Flavor Test: 3%
60/40 | 0 Nic | Single 316L SS Fused Clapton | TigerTek Morphe RDA | Organic Japanese Cotton

2 Week Steep

►Tester Bottle

• Aroma: Aroma Intensity 4 out of 5
  • Description: Vanilla & Lemon Lime
  • Knuckle: Sweet Lemon/Lime, Vanilla, Cream

►Vape

• Flavor Intensity: 5 out of 5
  • Sweetness: 3 out of 5
  • Flavor Description: Natural & Artificial Lemon/Lime Flavor. Lightly Sour & Tart Candied Lemon/Lime flavor mixed into a Soft, Mellow, and Marshmallow-like Dairy Cream.
    Full Bodied with a Smooth, Velvety, Coated Feel.

► Notes

• Off Notes: Lemon on cusp of *Lemon Pledge (Not offensive or Off Putting)
  • Lemon/Lime flavor shares Similar properties to Candy Roll (FLV)
  • Note* Lemon/Lime Flavors tend to fade over time

►Mixing % Estimate*
Usage: 0.5% min • 1-2% med • 3 – 3.5% max

10 Likes

Sorry to dig up this thread yet again but has anyone tried OoO Malted Milk flavour?

2 Likes

I didn’t know where else to post this question really and as it is related to this thread I’m resurrecting this dead post yet again sorry. My question is what is the deal with these more recent recipes using OoO Whipped Cream, I mean what does it have over the others like FA etc because I’m seeing this one used a lot? If anyone can enlighten me I would be very grateful.

4 Likes

I’ve never tried the MM @Lucas_James_Holden, and am unaware of any new OOO WC recipe upsurge. I tested OOO’s a while back, and would have to do an A/B comparison to give you accurate info. I’m still currently vaping the SSA WC right now.

4 Likes

No problem mate, I’ve just noticed it being used quite frequently recently by some of the mixers that I follow like Fresh and Tuney, I will have to ask them about it. I just don’t really want to go buying another WC when I already have quite a few and if there is nothing special about this one.

4 Likes

Orange Square Candy - One on One

Website Description: A yummy, sweet, chewy orange candy flavor.
Recommended mixing percentages: 3 to 5%

I received Free 10ml sample (flavor of the month) with order from One on One

Single Flavor tested @5%, 5 week steep
The only way I can describe this flavor is like a Rotten Orange / Butterscotch? mixed with burnt tires,
maybe mixed too high percentage? I will never know, 'cause I ain’t vaping any more of this crap, Ever!

Flushed…

Preferred single flavor mix: 0.00%

12 Likes

Fresh03 is to be blamed lol…He has spoke very high about OOO Whipped Cream …

4 Likes