One word...Awesome!

Welcome Cajun. I agree. Great people here.

4 Likes

Welcome @CajunVaper hope you enjoy your stay.

We’re a great bunch of folks here at ELR and we wouldn’t have anywhere to hang out without @daath

Look forward to checking out your recipes.

Vape on!!!

CMJ

4 Likes

welcome to the show @CajunVaper

3 Likes

Hello and welcome

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR

3 Likes

+1 about the great people on this site. One of the things I like the most is that… while disagreements happen, the majority of the group understands that not everyone does agree with everything people say. The majority of the group here seem to be honest and openminded enough to allow these disagreements not to be arguments, but discussions. That is something that is hard to accomplish on a text forum.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @CajunVaper you’ve found the best on the net in my book.
If your recipes are anything like “Cajun” cookin’ I’ll be looking forward to them for sure. Good Stuff man.

2 Likes

To quote the great Lili Von Shtupp:
“Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome. Come on in.”

4 Likes

Thanks!! Well I gotta do more research and trying more myself before I even attempt to share anything because my luck as soon as I do there’s gonna be that one guy that says “Hey I already made that your copying my recipe!!” Lol. There are so many flavors with so many name combinations that it’s really hard not to copy someone in one form or another and that’s what seemed cool about this forum is we’re all in this to experiment and help each other have a great vape at a great price. I am 39 and have smoked Marlboro reds since I was 15 and vaping is the only thing that has even had a chance to help me quit and after me I have gotten 17 others to quit so anything I can do to make someone else’s vape get em off nasty ass stink up a room and get ashes and burn holes everywhere ass cigarettes I’m all for it. Lol

6 Likes

You’re right, alligators are for smokin’, not cigarettes…

2 Likes

very well said

Hey @CajunVaper! Nice to meetcha and Welcome to our madness. Looking forward to seeing
your new mixes. :smile:

2 Likes

welcome to the Vapefam ! It is the Best Forum ON EARTH lol …no seriously I love this site . Looking forward to seeing some of your creations.

2 Likes

Welcome …this is a wonderful site. Still consider my self a newbie.

4 Likes

I have just got here and I have to say I have learned some interesting tips as well.

4 Likes

Welcome @CajunVaper

This truly is a wonderful place and has helped me tremendously over the short time I have been a member.

Good karma
Tom

5 Likes

I came here a rather seasoned vaper. However, I’ve learned so much from the group of people here. And I can honestly say my enjoyment of not only mixing liquids but the use of equipment, techniques, all of it has improved thanks to the fine folks on ELR and the awesome collective knowledge that is here.

5 Likes

I too am new and have only made a few recipes. My juices are so-so at the minute but i’m they will get better with the help of this community. Thanks again everyone. MrCessna

1 Like

Mine were so-so for nearly a year. I was told over and over… learn your flavors and pair them properly. Once I took their advice my mixes got a lot better.

2 Likes

WELCOME! You have found yourself smack in the middle of some of the finest people you will ever find in ANY forum. Knowledgeable, honest, generous and willing to help always. Kooky, freaky and fun also come to mind. :smiley:

4 Likes