Orange - Other wise known as Orangey'mc'Orange Face

I would honestly swap the ratios of tpa and ic cream and drop lemon just a touch and see how it steeps for giggles.

5 Likes

I have 3 or 4 unopened Cap VBIC if you want one?? I have some things to send out next week that i promised b4 i moved…

3 Likes

I just ran across your excellent post today, and thoroughly enjoyed the read and your in-depth testing of the concentrates. Just mixed up your Sweet Tangerine today, its really good now and can tell it’ll be really good after a steep. Thank you!

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. Orange and icecream is a struggle for me. Glad your enjoying it.

On a side note I am steeping 6 different icecream concentrates with orange in them. Fingers crossed.

6 Likes

Wow! I am trying and trying to get the blood orange and blueberry right! I did once, but my mistake, I didn’t make notes! Argh! It was the best juice ever! The juice was made of Blood orange natural (FW) and Blood orange (Flavorah), Blueberry (FW), Bilberry (FA), and some creams and merinque. About. Still trying! Thank you so much for your effort, and this post!

6 Likes

[Apricot (TPA)] 2%

[Marshmallow (TPA)] 3%

[MTS Vape Wizard (FA)] 0.3%

[Orange Mandarin (TPA)] 10%

[Peach (Juicy) (TPA)] 2%

[Smooth (TPA)] 0.6%

3 Likes

@sambasun Welcome to the forum and thanks for the recipe.

2 Likes

Welcome to ELR @sambasun, let the Orangey’mc’Orange Face hunt continue !!!

2 Likes