Our Resident Pugs is now a Celeb! šŸ¤©

Sooooā€¦check out the vid from 40:30. ( I think the link is time stamped, but Iā€™m crap at this sort of thing :rofl:)

SUPER PROUD OF YA PETAL! :kissing_heart:

Edit - I donā€™t know how to time stamp :rofl:

46 Likes

Awesome. Dude, you rock !

7 Likes

Woohoo! Go Pugs go! :tada::tada::tada:

6 Likes

Just for the record for a small fee I will now open local supermarkets and give autographs onto naked breastsā€¦yesā€¦even you @TheTinManā€¦because I know you will askā€¦

Huge hugs to all the Steampugs Teamā€¦youā€™re fucking awesome and I love you all in a very strange way :wink:

27 Likes

Donā€™t let it get to your head now petal :rofl:

greatest

And kudos to you for making it on vaping with Vic, 30K subscriptions, youā€™re a :star:

8 Likes

Thank you Josephine :wink: ā€¦

Feels a bit weirdā€¦lolā€¦

5 Likes

Hahaha! Awesome stuff, finally getting that recognition you deserve :+1: :tada:

9 Likes

Well what about an autograph on my buttocks you stud!?

4 Likes

Congratulations, er, petal!!

5 Likes

You know how I like it baby!

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t go near your buttocks with someone elseā€™s penā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™ll even trim the Velcro that I call body hair!

3 Likes

And you dude!..it was your site that was on there man :wink: ā€¦you did that shit all by your lonesome :wink: I just canā€™t thank you enough for it brother.:kissing_heart:

9 Likes

I went to subscribe you and when i typed on ā€œvaping withā€ your sub was number 2 in the search!!

6 Likes

Fair play pugs. Modest as always, but you are right: congrats @Grubby too ! Credit is due to the both of you !

7 Likes

fuckkkā€¦I donā€™t even know what that means?..is that good??..thatā€™s good right?? lmaoooo :grin::joy::+1:

6 Likes

Yeah man he did an outstanding job on the siteā€¦still does, Iā€™d of broken it a long time ago without him lmaooā€¦god knows I triedā€¦
Guys a true legendā€¦as are all the team, fucking awesome bunch of reprobates :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Pugs always has been a celebrity in my books. Nobody does reviews like the SteamPugs! One of a kind.

9 Likes

Nice shout out given to ya Pugs, of course we all know the truth (how much did that cost ya?)ā€¦ lolā€¦
In all honesty, way to go!

5 Likes

Awesome Nicely Done :+1:t2::+1:t2:

8 Likes