Panty Dropper - Award Winning Recipe - You'll LOVE it!

It’s tough when you’re on the top @mixologist13, everyone’s gunnin’ for ya !!!

4 Likes

Actually if you look beyond all the visual anomalies in that video, use fresh nic and make a few modifications to the flavor percentages, it comes out as a pretty decent vape! (dons flame-proof suit) :wink:

9 Likes

Alright @TorturedZen, I’ll bring the clean/clear NIC, what are you proposing ??

:slight_smile:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Bahahahaha! You found it!

4 Likes

Duuuuuuude, I cain’t stop mahself…

3 Likes
4 Likes

Just don’t vape it at flea markets, Wal-Mart, Ollie’s, Big Lots and and nursing homes. Well, nursing homes it just depends.

kimberly-clark-depends-protective-underwear-for-women-LWLNKXFDT

6 Likes
4 Likes

Can’t believe we are still chipping away at this thread! It gave us great pleasure when it started. I laughed so hard I cried.

5 Likes

IKR - I re-read it and laughed till I cried all over again.

6 Likes

:star_struck: I’ll ha d to re read it. It got crazy early on. Man!

4 Likes

Since I’m new at the Diy thing, now I know every single thing of what not to do. Lol.:-):rofl:

Is it just me or what, he creeps me out! On his video said something about his panties still being on. When did men start wearing panties? Boxers dude! Briefs? Just not panties!

Not sure if I could try to mix this one even at lower percentages since I’ve seen something and heard something I can’t undo!

That nic is just gross and he didn’t shake it much less hardly shake any of the flavors. Eek! I pray my labels never look that bad as well. I mean I can understand it to a degree but those looked horrid! My OCD went into overdrive on the video. :-):skull_and_crossbones: :-):flushed:

6 Likes

Recipe looks like my kind of thing :slight_smile: Only ingredient missing is the Cake Batter.
As alternative options I have:
WOW
Funnel Cake
Carrot Cake
Any of those work as a replacement?

3 Likes

Is he waiting for a bus lol

3 Likes

I agree I couldn’t get past the LOOK of those bottles.

It seemed like it should be in some DIY Zombie Aapocalypse movie. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You gotta have cake to drop panties.

Put it on your wish list.

5 Likes

I’ve used both Cake Batter Dip (FW) and Vanilla Cupcake (Cap). Worked fairly well but not quite as good as Cake Batter. Sorry have not used your proposed subs, although I do have them.

3 Likes

Can’t believe this thread still lives. Re-read it and laughed so hard I jiggled. That caused my undies to just fall off. I guess it really does work.

9 Likes

I mixed some of this up for my GF…well she vaped some outside…its snowing an cold…her panties dropped…now i am in the dog house …she was pissed…lol…

8 Likes