Paragon Flavours(Canada) Free Canada wide shipping $75+

Hello everyone,

Lisa here from Paragon Flavours. I’m excited to become a part of this community. We are a DIY e-juice online shop where you can find awesome deals on concentrated flavours from Capella, Flavor West, The Flavor Apprentice (TPA) and more to come. We also supply the PG and VG bases, mixing supplies and bottles. This is a busy month for us as we are in the process of adding new flavours from different manufacturers like Flavorah, Inawera and restocking and expanding our line of Capella.
All ELR members can get 15% off their first order by entering ELR15 at the checkout and be sure to like our page on Facebook and watch for special discount codes there as well.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I’ll be updating this thread with an FAQ soon.

7 Likes

Where are you located?

We are located in Hope, British Columbia

They have released some new tobacco flavours that are pretty good :yum:

Could you @Josephine_van_Rijn lead me in the right direction for choosing some of those new tobacco flavours from Flavorah? Any suggestions will be helpful here…

Oh, and Hey everyone. We are bringing in a whole bunch of new flavours in the next couple of weeks! TPA, Capella’s, Flavor West & Inawera.
We will also be bringing in some Flavorah and Flavour Art in the near future as well.
Let us know which flavours you’d like to see us carry so that we can bring them in on our next orders…

Oh and starting now we will have the option for Free Canada wide shipping on orders $75 or more!

2 Likes

I’ve heard good things about the Red Burley and the Kentucky Blend. Maybe @Kinnikinnick can shed some more light here since he’s been their testbunny :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks alot, I just made an order, didn’t even know you guys existed, heard about the free shipping and used the elr code saved me an extra $20. Very happy NEW customer here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your order @GINGERBEARDMAN we really appreciate your trust in ordering from us and will get that order out to you ASAP. :grinning:

I gotta say the free shipping didn’t really mean too much to me, so used to paying through the nose for shipping, just got used that terrible expense, but I was super impressed with the quantity you sell in and the prices were impossible to pass up. Just thought I would put that out there for anyone looking

2 Likes

Hi Lisa… just got the lowdown about your company… I only order when my list gets to free shipping costs… I like yours… Think those other guys gonna try match… Cut throat business… At least where I live in the GTA… even us DIY guys are fighting for a buck …lol…good luck in your endeavors… I’ll be placing an order in the next couple of months…hope that code still works…lol… What’s the tax in BC… I know Crio Bru, who sell Medicine Flower only charge 4℅… in Alberta…but aren’t they GST exempt or some Canadian horse shit like that?

G

1 Like

Hey @Storm_Crow, so glad to hear that you found our company! We totally hear you when it comes to saving a buck or two! We love this vaping community and truly believe in it’s success to reduce the amount of smokers out there.

As for your question about taxes, well you live in Toronto so you will be charged the 13%HST (hence the reason we chose to give our ELR followers a 15% off code for your first order.) Here in BC & AB customers only pay the 5% on flavourings. I will be posting more codes here in the future for all our regular customers too though. Hint, hint, make sure to become part of Team Paragon sign up to our email list on our site and go to Facebook like our page and follow us on Instagram so that you are “in the loop” for all additional savings :wink:
Cheers,
Lisa

Hey Guys, we are listening to all your recommendations and have added over 100 flavours over the last 2 weeks with more to come from Inewara this week! We also have 48mg and 100mg nicotine in PG or VG or a 50/50 mix too! We love the fact that so many ELR members are taking advantage of the ELR15 coupon code as well - You all Rock! :+1:

Just want to give a shout out to @ParagonLisa and Paragon Flavours. I needed more Strawberry Ripe so I’ve been going through a ton so I figured I’d take advantage 15% coupon code and stock up on concentrate. Order placed Monday and got my order today. What really impressed me was I order a couple extra syringes as I had the number rubbing off some of mine. Lisa noticed I didn’t order order any needle tips so she sent me one just in case I forgot to order some. Real nice touch and I think great customer service. Now that they carry Nic they will be my go to supplier for most of my DIY supplies I’m thinking.

1 Like

Thanks @Moose7 for the shout out! As for the extra needle tip, well honestly “been there done that” nothing worse than forgetting something little like that in your order. FYI just for future reference, you can apply clear nail polish to your syringe over the numbers and they will last a really long time :grinning:

1 Like

17 flavours from Inawera finally arrived! Yay :slight_smile:

*** For anyone who wants nic and can’t find it on the site anymore… we have it, PG base VG base 50/50 100 mg and 50 mg strengths just email us ahead of time or call us and we can add it to your order. Canada is getting soooo sticky on payment regulations on nicotine now.

Hi there, just got my first order in and packaging is perfect.
Did get a nice gift sample too I’ll be trying that yogurt soon
Lisa, its a pleasure doing business with you . Thank you for everything :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry for not replying sooner… still new to forums etc. I am so glad that your first order arrived in great shape. Did you get to try out that yogurt yet? I do hope you will keep doing business with us as we need your support to help us grow and offer more brands and flavours at reasonable prices here in Canada!
PS
We are stocking Capella Yellow Cake now and Cereal 27 too!

Do you guys think you could get Medicine Flower concentrates… They are the real deal… And yes…they are pricey… I have to buy from http://www.criobru.ca/… They don’t specialize in vaping… But all it takes is 2% in a mix and it’s good to go… It would be nice to be able to add a bottle of that to an order

1 Like

This is my go to place for ordering flavors.

1 Like