Paying it forward

I have two unopened bottles of real flavors SC watermelon and cinnamon roll. I received them free a few weeks ago when i placed an order. I already had a bottle of each and i really will not need to use them for awhile. If someone wants them ill ship them to you . Ill cover postage My family here is so good to me i just want to pay it forward.

29 Likes

I don’t need it and not responding to claim it, but I just wanted to say that’s awesome of you, kudos to you.

8 Likes

Lovely gesture @robin :heart:

4 Likes

Never tried SC watermelon, nor have I yet to find a good one. If your offer is still on I would be happy to take one off of your hands leaving another for someone else. I’m banned, by my wife vaping only one flav in the house (needless to say that was after purchasing 4 ounces of FA Cinnamon Ceylon) - lol…I make e-liquid for fam though so it doesn’t go to waste. - That’s really nice of you!

5 Likes

ouch you will never need to order that again will ya

3 Likes

Send me your info please .

3 Likes

RF-SC watermelon is really good. I haven’t done a SF test yet, but ive mixed with it. Super tasty, pretty authentic, not too much rind. I also can’t compare it with other companies, because it’s the first I’ve tried, but can vouch that it’s a good one!

3 Likes