Peanut Butter

While waiting to see if a coupon code appears from @Nicotine_River and NicRiver’s New Years sale… I was planning on purchasing some TPA Peanut Butter, but thought someone may have some comments on a different brand that they liked better.
I have no problems with the TPA brand (I also have RF SC, but haven’t played too much with it, preferring TPA over it, possibly because I’m just use to using it).

Any other preferences for Peanut Butter (that I can get at NicRiver (they don’t carry LB or MF)).

4 Likes

I like FLV Peanut Butter - my notes from SFT: Like a natural peanut butter without all the added sugar. Hint of salty. Delish!

I really need to get me some of the TPA PB to try cos it has some tasty warning triangles attached to it! I think it’s prob sweeter than the FLV version.

9 Likes

I agree, TPA all the way

3 Likes

I agree with @Lolly. FLV Peanut Butter is very good and pretty potent. A little goes a long way.

4 Likes

TFA peanut butter and even their DX peanut butter is superb

6 Likes

TPA and CA working in tandem offsets both blend’s shortcomings for me.

3 Likes

I do a 1:1 mix of TPA and Flavorah. TPA brings the Skippy and Flavorah brings the natural peanut taste and together they’re a perfect blend for my peanut butter needs. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

1:1 I’ll give it a try.
I received a free sample of FLV PB and have not tried it yet. TU

Sorry can’t resist picky picky picky (might want to correct?).
Could change: If FLV = Flavorah, per: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/vaping-abbreviations
Should be FLV in: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/45498

3 Likes

If you type in Peanut Butter Flv it turns to the whole name doesn’t it? Sometimes new mixers have no idea on the abbreviation. I sure as hell had no idea what FLV was a few years ago. How it’s set up now is fine with me

1 Like

Flavorah is always spelled out in the flavor database.

1 Like

I put the Peanut Butter Flavorah on my to get list thank you and @JoJo for the suggestion/recommendation.

3 Likes

Follow up 8/5/18
#209 FLV Peanut Butter SF 3ml */ ---------------------- Done
FLV Peanut Butter 1.5%
#209 M.VG 0mg Rating: 8.0/10 taste real.- Very sight taste of staleness - Mixes well. Not too dry/swt. No legs, meaning the flavor intensity drops off. Candidate to experiment with.
(8.3 is the highest I have rated any of my recipes.) Worth higher cost.

3 Likes

Either I got a bad bottle (possible) or I’m just weird (highly probable), but I could not abide TPA PB at all. Nasty chemically mess to me. Dangit.

I have to use my Flavorah up, I tried a tester and liked it and then mistakenly bought 2- 250 ml of it from nicotine river so I have a ton of it. more than I will ever use anyway. especially that I only use it at about 2-3% max in anything. If anybody is interested and live in the states I could send you tester for the cost of shipping or trade PM me if interested.

2 Likes

My go to was TPA + CA PB in a mix to replicate the best PB vape. Now I’m thinking of using the FLV only on it’s own in some of my PB recipes. I might even play with adding FLV + TPA plus or minus CA or vice versa.

2 Likes