Pharaoh RDA Deck technology

I’m sure you have 300 other accessories packs from other tanks. Have you tried there?

1 Like

I didn’t even think about it. But you are probably right.

This thing leaks. No matter what I try it leaks. Pretty sure I’ve taken human error, on my part, out of the equation.

Not going to stop me from using it because it has great flavor, and I like the deep juice well.

Ya I find mine leaks a bit but I did reduce the leaking some by using rayon and making sure the air intake was always up when I went to take a hit and not over dripping (as I am prone to do). It sounds like yours is leaking through the thread/o rings which mine is not doing.

1 Like

I’m using rayon too. And the holes are wide open and like you I tip with the airflow holes facing away from me. Dual fused claptons 4 wraps each.

Ditto - but no leaks. Also I doubt seriously I’m doing something you’re not, so I’m guessing it’s the RDA itself to blame.

Edit I’m not using Rayon, but everything else the same.

1 Like

Lol, me too. Looking at the Fuji GTA as I am an RTA user anyway.

Why make some BS half tank, built for one coil (okay, one wick, rather; I know you can get two coils in the damn thing).

People say it spits a lot (It does, got it for my friend for Christmas). You have to screw the top on (but some may like this).

It has perks that are just novelty (spit guard, funny thing it you HAVE to use it because the damn thing spits so much).

Rip brags that you can fit Clapton aliens in there, whatever, blah blah blah.
I don’t have one piece that cant fit those kind of coils in, if not more.

All in all, I think it is a fan boy toy. NOT an awful piece, just nothing special and kind of annoying to deal with, IMO. It has to be fiddled with a lot.

3 Likes

It’s not a toy at all. Once you learn how to use it properly it’s an amazing vape. As for the spitting, that can be mitigated if not completely eliminated by having the wick tight enough. It’s a fine line between tight enough not to spit and too tight to wick. I found that balance but still use the anti-spit tip. Never a scorched tongue.

2 Likes

I took a spare o-ring from my Royal Hunter Mini and replaced the o ring on the Pharaoh. Hard to see the difffernce magnified

But the RH o-ring is a touch beefier. Enough so that the top cap doesn’t sit flush

This did stop my leak issue. Before with the original o-ring I could move the afc ring slightly up and down with the top cap tight.

Unless you look close you can’t really see the 9-ring or tell that the top cap and deck is not flush.

Why go through all this trouble? Because this thing Vapes great. Nice big dense flavorful clouds.

Nice job brother. Glad you found a fix. Vape on!

1 Like