Philly Vapor

Hey everyone. Just got my DIY supplies and I’m about to start to try and make a good strawberry and cream type juice. I like juices that the flavor sticks to your lips after exhale. If anyone has any good recipes, tips or advice feel free to contact me. Fun mixing everyone…

3 Likes

Well have you looked around on the recipe side of this site?
You’ll have to wade through some of the crap but there are some real gems to be found if you dig around.

4 Likes

keep in mind if you use to vaping commercial juice and like the " sugar lips " grab some sucralose and add it to the recipes that dont have it , in time you will not need it and realize that most juices dont need it if flavors are put together well , have fun be patient , at first failure will be common unless you read , research everything and read as much as possible

2 Likes

Amen
@Philly_Vapes welcome to an amazing forum with likewise people

2 Likes

Thanks man. I have EM. I been reading and getting alot of info from DIYorDIE. I can’t wait to get my skills up there.

2 Likes

a good flavor if used properly , if its used as a sweetener it usually is used too high and wilm tend to mute flavors, but at lower percntages it will round out the sharp notes creams can also do this , anyway welcome and enjoy if you ever need anything myself and many others are here to help…

1 Like

Thanks. Seems like a great community to be a part of…

3 Likes