Please tell me a good grape flavor

I’m currently using grape soda fw and its gunking up coils due to sucralose is there any grape flavoring that is nice and strong? Looking to clone chubby bubbles bubble purp… I love grape any feedback is appreciated!!!

2 Likes

I was going to try this one on my next order

https://www.nicotineriver.com/collections/river-flavors/products/river-flavors-ocean-myst

http://store.flavorah.com/concentrated-grape-flavor

very potent and sweet 1% does me more than fine in 10 mls

5 Likes

I have tried and like Grape Juice and Grape Candy by TFA
I am in search of what grape flavor cures to colorless, the Grape Juice is tasty but cures to a yellowish color. A premium I have purchased tastes like it but is a clear e juice.

2 Likes

Yes, Flavorah Grape is indeed delicious.

2 Likes

Grape is a flavor I shied away from because of early failures with certain vendors grape. I have FLV Grape, but I haven’t broke the seal on the bottle yet. I recently bought MF Grape and I must say it’s miles ahead of the grape concentrates I’ve used, but I don’t know how it stacks up to FLV Grape.

3 Likes

I wish I could help but that’s a MF flavor I have’t played with yet. I have it just not used it much. Reason I used the FLV version was I am attempting to recreate the Grape Bubblicious flavor and that version is damn near spot on. Still working on it but it’s surely close. BTW I’ve not used FLV Grape below 1% so not sure about weaker, but stronger it does have an artificial taste to me.

2 Likes

FLV Grape at even 1 drop per 10 mls is obvious in a recipe to me it’s that strong and oh yea it is certainly an artificial tasting candy Grape but it’s tasty in that candy sweet kinda way.

3 Likes

Is that clear or yellowish?

i recently tried HiLIQ Grape, it’s very strong and smelly - needs some breathing once mixed.
once it settles it tastes like “green grapes” - not candyish, and not too sweet.
mixed with Peach and Mango, and the final product was very nice. not sure if that helps

*TVS MaGraPeach (HiLIQ Flavors)
Grape (HiLIQ)|3
Mango Sorbet (Hiliq)|4
Peach (HiLIQ)|6

Flavor total: 13%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

2 Likes

I’m sorry I’ve not answered this question. With the hurricane and all the traffic in my house I’ve not been to my mixing station. To the best of my recollection it’s perfectly clear, but I will be in the lab later today I hope and will confirm with you.

1 Like

It’s cool dude, good to hear from you, glad you are weathering the storm :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was wrong. Not clear. It does have a yellow tint.

1 Like

OK thanks, I bet then it does not cure to crystal clear, so my search is still on.

How long did you have the e liquid for? All e liquids will eventually steep and change color could take up to 3 months but they will change color eventually

1 Like

Grape Juice by TPA colors as you add it to the mix, then darkens in a month to golden yellow, I have a premium juice I bought about 10 months ago that is still crystal clear and quite grape flavored. I’m trying to deduct what flavor concentrate they used.

2 Likes

I hate to sound contrary but I say that clear flavors will remain clear for a long time. It’s the nic that will change the quickest and more evident when exposed to air.

5 Likes

This premium I mentioned is 12nic, mixing the grape juice TPA it immediately turns pale yellow and after a month is fairly dark yellow at 11nic.

Majestic fog Grape
http://www.vapealotshop.com/Grape-E-Juice-_p_39.html
stays clear even at 12 nic

Agreed they will stay clear for a long time i was just contending that eventually even a clear mix will slightly yellow after a long time

2 Likes

My suggestion is Vaping Zone grape. It is crystal clear and strong. Mixed at say 3% solo it may be strong enough to taste great and also stay clear

1 Like