Pocket Rocket - What is you Favorite

I have to say I love a big womping mod but sometimes they are just not a practical carry around. I thought a thread showing a few pocket rockets people carry maybe useful for some.

My current fav is the Tesla Stealth 100w fitted with a cloupor z5 (with ceramic coil). Fits nicely in my hand and it is as named quite stealthy.

As Lolly mentioned about the Wotofo Serpent Box mod size is very deceptive (not gunna touch the hand shot comment there is just too much there to say lol)

Anyhow here is my own hand shot.

9 Likes

My two favorite pocket rockets to date is a old Poldiac mod with a SnapDragon clone rda and a SDNA 75 with a Joyetech Ultimo tank .

8 Likes

love these red kboxmini 75w with clieto top
and a smok plus kit which i have three and am getting ready to buy the smok v8 pen

5 Likes

The new smok al85 looks good.

4 Likes

honestly i like it bc im in love with the alien which the al85 looks the same same colors same everything i do like the battery on top its cool if its prices well ill pull the trigger just bc if its prices like the alien id just get another i have 2 and need the all black lol

4 Likes

My pocket rockets
Tesla stealth with Geekvape Ammit
Serpent box with Serpent mini 25
Wismex RXmini with Maze RDA

LOVE all of them :ok_hand:

7 Likes

10 Likes

Love that, I have a dotmod on the way :+1:, that mech tube goes really well with it :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thanks mate :slight_smile: The DotMod is a great tank - so flavoursome! Pity about the fill size, but I suppose that has to do with the chamber size which in turn gives it such good flavour.

3 Likes

you always sacrifice something for something else when it comes to tanks lol

3 Likes

iStick Pico or the Aspire NX75 for me!

3 Likes

I admit I have a weird opinion on this one - or maybe I’m not alone? That’s why I’m posting this :wink:

I found that “pocket-friendly”, i.e. small, light-weight mods get lost and entangled too easily in my pockets to be practical. As they’re narrower than my pocket’s inside is wide, they tip over and get stuck. The best pocket-friendly mods, in my experience, are either long tubes or wide, thin boxes, so they either sit diagonally in the pocket or fill it from side to side.

Nice thread, btw!

7 Likes

Eleaf pico 75 w smok tfv4 micro

5 Likes

That is the design that works best for me as well when at work as I tend to carry one mod in a shirt pocket and it has to share that pocket with a scale ,ink pen and a small G2 flashlight.I could carry a large box mod as I am usually wearing cargo style pants but I never could get used to carrying a mod in my pants pockets.
I think the key is to find what works best for you and your dress style at that moment.

3 Likes

Haha :slight_smile: Exactly why I mainly use RDA’s!

3 Likes

What if you had one REALLY BIG pocket? Then any mod would work right?

4 Likes

How do you like the RX mini? Have my eye on it for pure novelty, but how does it do?

Does it still use 18650’s? That looks SO tiny, I love it.

Which of the three are your favorite?

2 Likes

hey man, yeah the Wismec is a great little device, it has a built in 2100mah Lipo, I prefer the Serpent though, out of the 3 that’s my fave, it’s just so pocket friendly, and that has a 2000mah battery :+1:

4 Likes

My walking around rig is a Pico Mini and a cleito tank with one of my home turned drip tips.I make them for all my friends.

9 Likes

That tips awesome, nice work đź–’

2 Likes