Poll: Best Cereal Flavor

I’m looking to make a cereal vape. I’d like to see which cereal is preferred by ELR Forum users.

• Captain Cereal by Flavor West
  • C. Crunch Berries by Flavor West
  • Fruit Rings by Flavor West
  • Apple Jax by Flavor West
  • Berry Crunch by TFA
  • Rice Crunchies by TFA
  • Fruit Circles by TFA
  • Cinnamon Crunch by Flavorah
  • Crunch Cereal by Flavorah

0 voters

These were all I could find. If your favorite isn’t listed please write it in as a reply.
Thanx, Pro_Vapes

3 Likes

I have Silly Rabbit from FW but so far it’s not very trix like. I’ve got tons of learning to do but I expected something more than what I got.

1 Like

Just so you know @Pro_Vapes, C. Crunch Berries (FW) is the best seller in my shop. Even over my premiums (Course the premiums cost more). It’s spot on…

3 Likes

I’m looking for the very best cereal flavor too, but without the fruitiness. I’m working on a mix that’s nutty, cereal, creamy, with just a hint of banana. If anyone has some suggestions, please let me know!

3 Likes

If the flavor of Captain Crunch (Captain Cereal FW) might do then maybe you can google it and get reviews of it. I only use the crunchberry so no experience but if it’s spot on or close then a touch of TFA Banana Cream should fix you up for the Banana…

2 Likes

Thanks. I didn’t want to order a bunch of cereal flavorings for nothin’. Was just hoping to get feedback before ordering. I am set with all of the other flavors. It’s just the cereal I’m wondering about.

1 Like

Of course, can’t blame you there. Wish I could say it’s good but only use the Crunch Berry (Which is Great). Sell the heck out of it. Customers have made me blend in MaxVG now too. This is why I wonder how good the plain Captain Cereal is. May be good. I know one thing, I too am getting leary of buying flavors on the fly. It gets real old getting flavors I won’t ever use cause they suck…

4 Likes

@Pro_Vapes any chance we could reignite this poll with some of the new flavours out? I didn’t even know we could do polls in the forum i am looking at getting a shopping list together and this could really help

4 Likes

Sadly, he wont be quick to answer Who'da Thunk but you just did reopen it in a sorts. This may help ya for ideas Cereal Mix Thread Gl to ya!

7 Likes

Thanks mate this what i am looking for

3 Likes

I don’t know what’s the best, because with everything I am so damn picky :frowning:

But there’s a couple cereals I would buy again, or even have in stock all the time, especially since they can be used for more than just cereal.

My nr. 1 is (cap) cereal 27. I hate to say it, but it’s true. Not only can you use it as cornflakes, but also turn it into frosted flakes, pie crust, granola, Graham cracker, cookie, wafers, chocolate bars use it as depth for specific recipes, texture especially if you want some crunch etc. Extremely versatile after you learned how to work with it, because that can be tricky.

(Cap -sl) fruit circles, not as versatile but for me the “best” fruit pepples not loops on the market currently in comparison to the lemon pledge/warhead vibe I get from other brands.

Edit: forgot to throw in (wf) caramel rice crispy treats. Can also be used in a lot of things outside of cereal. It does have a cinnamon note, that’s quite noticeable, so if somebody doesn’t like that, this might be a no go.

(Flv) cinnamon crunch. Also a flavor that works in many other things besides cereal, that’s how I use i t, because personally as a cereal in not impressed with it much.

(Pur) strawberry marshmallow cereal, sadly only available at nicotine river, but maybe you get the chance to order it somewhere. There’s for me not much strawberry in it, neither marshmallo, I mean you can taste it if you would go look for it lol, but it has a great dry sugar dusted oat flavor, that can be used in a couple things. I mostly just use it for the cereal, reason I threw it in here last, because it’s the less versatile flavor for me.

Hopes that helps a little.

9 Likes

I just got chocolate rounds in… like cocoa puffs… the honey nut cheerios is still my favorite with the frosted flakes by shroomy.

2 Likes

Besides Cereal 27, any other suggestions for a solid plain cereal. Like a kix or capt crunch?

1 Like

I mixed this and it was really good mate never had captin crunch cereal but apparently this is pretty authentic.

2 Likes

Opps sorry I clicked Rice Crunchies TFA. Pls disregard that vote. The one time I mixed it… It was scratchy and rough as sandpaper. But I didn’t let it steep. Haven’t gotten round to trying it again after that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, thanks man, i happily have all those flavors and will def give it a shot, looks good!

1 Like

i actually subbed the flv cream for fa cream fresh as well and it came out fine

1 Like

Honestly really surprised that not more people like Fruit Rings FW, I am guessing people just haven’t tried it, but it’s like the TPA version but a nice balanced citrus instead of the in-your-fucking-face lemon that the TPA version has

4 Likes

Personally I say use TFA Kettle Corn from whatever percentage you like and build it from that.

2 Likes

Delosi cereal base…

3 Likes