And I’d vote no for that too.

3 Likes

Oh, I missed it.Well in that case… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You guys are sooooo mean! :grinning:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Hello Everybody,
My name’s Evan from Evan’s Vapor Company, an upcoming small local custom mixer and supplier, I’m new here on e liquid recipes and wanted to get some thoughts and share some ideas with you guys. Now Ive started out with Delosi flavorings but I’ve havent had any experience with any other company flavors yet however I will be soon purchasing some other flavors from some companies listed most liked in the poll; which I want to thank JoJo for posting this poll. I would like to ask for some opinions on anyone who has used delosi before. I think their flavors are pretty reasonable for their price. Every flavor I have played with I have found needs significant amounts of tweaking to get the exact flavors you want in your mix. Every flavor seems to have a different profile whether it’s a really really strong flavor or an apparently weak flavor which I find to happen a lot in the region of the custards and sweets department. The fruits are amazing and when mixed correctly make for great smoothie flavors, very spot on with their fruits. However they still need their fair share of tweaking to great that exact flaor you were looking for. Their vegetable glycerine is some amazing stuff and I find its cheaper all around. The thick clouds are exactly what I’m looking for. High quality pg and nicotine. I do appreciate that their a flavorings are a very natural and pure flavoring. Nothing added. No colors. Just flavor. So some more opinions on Delosi or any other company would help me out substantially in my quest for deliciousness. One more note. Delosi lacks in a good cinnamon flavor. I’m huge on The Milkman brand Churrios flavor. Ive vaped on it for a long time till I decided I needed to make my own. I’ve got a good idea of how to clone it but I need just the right flavors for the job. So any tips on that clone with Delosi would be much appreciated.
Thank you,
Evan

In my (sometimes) humble opinion, I would lean more toward using flavor companies like FA, Inawera, and Flavorah. They have really solid lineups. Delosi (formerly Vapor Shots and Flavor Envy, I believe, and made by Nicotine Labs) isn’t bad or anything, I just don’t have a lot to offer regarding them. I have a few of their flavors and I might try a couple more. The watermelon is stellar as is the coconut. I didn’t care for the cantaloupe at all. To me it kinda tasted like a doughnut but not in a good way. I may play with it more, but there are better and easier to use cantaloupes out there. The Honeydew (have but haven’t tried yet) and mocha are said to be outstanding. I have the Chocolate Coconut but also haven’t really used it much yet.

Stick around and I’m sure you’ll figure out what ya need. :slightly_smiling: Check this list if you need some ideas. As for cinnamon, you can’t go wrong with either FA’s Cinnamon Ceylon or Flavorah’s Rich Cinnamon. Both are awesome.

2 Likes

What she said ^^^^^^^

FLV Rich Cinnamon to me reminds me of a very nice baked cinnamon flavor. Especially when used with caramel and cookie flavors. I haven’t used Flavourart’s Cinnamon Ceylon very much at all yet. Every time I think I want to try it my hand gravitates to my Flavorah rack and grabs Rich Cinnamon instead. It’s the darndest thing I tell ya.

1 Like

Ditto. But, when I run out of the Rich Cinnamon, I’ll go back to Cinnamon Ceylon. When I run out of that, I’ll probably order more flavorah. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Beautiful. I thank you for your opinion on the flavor. Ill be ordering some immediately. That sounds exactly like the cinnamon I’m looking for. You guys are a great help. Thank you

Thank you very much for your reply Jojo. I’ll be sticking around with you guys here. You guys have exactly the advice I’m looking for. Flavorah, i think I’ll be ordering some of their product this evening. I’m excited to get mixing with some new flavors. I have to definitely agree with you the watermelon is great and I highly approve their blueberry and strawberry flavors. As well as their Tres Leches when it comes to the sweets.
Thank you very much for all your help. I’ll be keeping in touch. Look for couple of my recipes here in a while if you have delosi flavorings.

1 Like

Don’t forget to grab some FLV Vanilla Custard. It is a must-have flavor. In my opinion, most FLV flavors are actually.

1 Like

Again thank you! Absolutely I’m a believer in the sweets! If you have any other recommendations I’m completely open to them.

What is the most used and favorited sweetener on here? I like to use light amounts of other flavors to sweeten my mixes and keep my mixes down to a more natural pure flavor without any additives, but more often than not using other flavors to sweeten changes the finished flavor. I’m big on health and safe vaping as anyone is so I’m looking for safe quality additives if I have to add them; which I’m going to go with I need a sweetener of some kind based on all my reading from here.

I probably should of made a thread instead.

You are ok. This thread is about flavors. Grab some TFA Marshmallow. Use it around 2% to sweeten your juices. You can also grab some FA Marshmallow. I have yet to try it as I just got it. But I have noticed it is used pretty often as well.

FLV Flavors I would recommend…
Vanilla Custard - Very yummy custard. Mixes well with Capella’s Vanilla Custard V1. I use at 2.5%
Rich Cinnamon - Spicy baked cinnamon flavor. I use at .25%
Milk & Honey - I use at 2%. This is really good mixed with Cinnamon Crunch for a cinnamon toast in milk flavor.
Cinnamon Crunch - I use at 4%. Tastes just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.
Boysenberry - I have yet to mix with this, but @Alisa says it was one I had to get.
Blueberry - A very good blueberry flavor. Depending on the recipe, use from .5% - 2% or so.
Greek Yogurt - I love this stuff. But I have only made one recipe with it. Used at 2%.
Honey Bee - This has a tad bit of a floral note in the beginning. But I like this mixed with FA Honey. I use this at .75%

I have yet to try an FLV flavor I can’t do something with. But based on my research and use those are the ones I would start out with.

Also, liquid Pyure from like Walmart is being used by some folks here with good results to sweeten a juice. I am going to pick some up today to try because I have a couple juices I need to sweeten up for customers.

1 Like

Like @LordVapor, IF I sweeten, I use marshmallow. I usually use TPA just because it’s relatively cheap and it works beautifully, but I also have FA and use them interchangeably. I might do FA at .25% less than I would TPA, but I doubt it’d make that much difference. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

^^^ What she said

1 Like

^^^^ What Alisa said

And it comes full circle! LOL

2 Likes

After all this time, my votes haven’t changed on flavorings. I did change my votes on vendors though. I use Nicotine River and Bull City Vapor now more than any of the others.

2 Likes

Haha same! Flavour Art and Flavorah would still be my top two brands I use the most and Nic River and BCV are the two vendors I use most. I’d like to put Gremlin but I still haven’t gotten around to making an order from them yet. Maybe next order I’ll use them. Just so hard to beat NR prices. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes