Poll on Trolls

In the states we have Planned Parenthood.

It seems you plan to have a soccer team. :laughing:

6 Likes

Steampugs, its sad but true that people simply dont know about battery safety. I dont remember any battery safety classes in gradeschool. I see it all the time, at work, in the news etc. If everyone knew then we wouldnt see stories in the news of peoples vapes exploding or burning their house down.

1 Like

Only in some statesā€¦ :joy: Thanks Mike Pence!!!

8 Likes

Agreed. But AuraBorealis has been citing the wrong ā€œincendiaryā€ post.

THIS is the point of concern and blatant misinformation that was being spread.

The bullshit about them being brown, was a later post.

2 Likes

Wellā€¦ some of them are idiots. Not all.

I have had skins on those things cut or split or just get hot and separate near the pinch points and not know it and then my mod starts heating upā€¦ Iā€™ve had close calls and I know better.

I fully agree. Battery safety is of the utmost importance with vapingā€¦number one.
But alienating someone openly will not get you a good reaction, and implying that the mods of the forumā€¦who are actually incredibly well respected on ELRā€¦might not be competent in their role to deal with potential problem peopleā€¦is soā€¦so uncool, We all know what Joel is and maybe he should come with a little triangle next to his nameā€¦but what you did here will accomplish nothing but ill feeling towards your motives. In future if you have an issue with a member speak to a moderator via PMā€¦dont wash your dirty laundry in publicā€¦just my oppinion.

2 Likes

Dude, you are so on your own with thatā€¦ can you even get pregnant? What did I miss?

Did I miss something?

4 Likes

Noooā€¦number 3 in 7 weeksā€¦then wellā€¦who knows lmaoā€¦

3 Likes

Hardy, har harā€¦

4 Likes
4 Likes

I apolagized and said I made a mistake and thats all I can say. Anyone who reads this choice to forgive me or not.

4 Likes

Nahh, without a troll and troll fuel like this, what would we do? watch the ever depressing news? thks bud!

1 Like

1 Like

Donā€™t forget the rest of the Right-Wing No-Fun Brigade! Although, wasnā€™t Tipper a Democrat? Taking all the good cusses outta my moozik-Shame on her puffy-headed nincompoopery!!

5 Likes

And Michelle Obama ruined school lunches. :joy:

We need to stop electing these no fun people!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m still hoping for a Stewart/Black ticket for 2020. The Itā€™s All Bullshit Party!!

3 Likes

I could get behind that!

3 Likes

I was REALLY hoping that when Trump announced and with Stewart retiring from TDS, that Stewart was going to do a ā€œParodyā€ party announcement. Then again, he probably didnā€™t want to do anything to pull votes away. Fat lotta good that didā€¦

2 Likes

You were forgiven the minute you posted it.

@JoJo is the greatestā€¦truly. Damn near divine.
@Joel5 is the class clown
@AuraBorealis learned something today
All the rest of you are fucking awesome
And if anyone takes one bit of info in their quest for knowledge and makes it their scriptures, then they have ultimately failedā€¦miserably, even. There is sooo much misinformation out there, I hope people are looking at at least 3 different avenues for info and then cross checking that shit.
We can not be blamed for the idiocy that resonates so predominately out there. Especially in a place like ELR, where the members are so amazing in bringing to light all those who are in the dark and wish to know more.
Rant over.
Much love, Family!

13 Likes