• SnowWolf 200W TC
  • Invader Mini 50W V2 TC
  • Invader 50W TC
  • Vapor Flask Squonk DNA 40 2.1S TC
  • Vapor Flask DNA 40 TC
  • Vapor Shark rDNA 40 TC
  • Hana DNA 40 TC
0 voters

If your preferred supplier isn’t listed, please type it in as a reply.
Offer any comments you like below.

3 Likes

My choice is the IPV4s. The Ti option @ 100 Joules did it for me. I feel it’s the best TC option currently on the market because of it’s features. I like vaping titanium coils below .10 ohm and not all TC mods have this option. I was a Sigelei fanboy but they drop the ball and fell short on their TC mods. I hear DNA chips are the best but I don’t see enough of a difference to pay $80 to $200 more for less features. If I could choose a second TC mod it would be the Snow Wolf… another awesome TC mod with good features.

Product Features and Specs:
•Heavy Duty Aluminum body
•YiHi SX330-V4SL Chipset◦10 to 120W Output Wattage
◦5 to 50J (Ni200 Nickel)
◦5 to 100J (Ti Titanium)
◦100 to 300 Degrees Centigrade
◦212 to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit
◦1.0 to 7.0V Output Voltage
◦0.1 to 3.0 Ohm Minimum Kanthal Built Atomizer Resistance
◦0.05 to 1.0 Ohm Minimum Ni200 Nickel and Ti Titanium Built Atomizer Resistance

•Utilizes Two 18650 batteries (Sold Separately)
•Reverse Polarity Protection
•Battery Low Voltage Protection
•Low Resistance Protection
•Low Voltage Protection
•Temperature Overheat Protection
•Output Short Circuit Protection

2 Likes

I only have the iStick TC40W and the eVic VT. The iStick I wouldn’t recommend. Too poor battery life. The eVic works amazingly well! My only gripe is the coil whine (it emits a high frequency noise).

I have an IPV4S coming because of @Pro_Vapes et al :wink: I chose the eVic, because that’s what I have that works :smile:

3 Likes

Mines a toss up , I love how my hcigar DNA40 operates but wish it had a titanium setting , so in this case I like the Ipv3 Li and the Ipv4 upgraded version which as far as I can tell so far operate exactly the same except the ipv3 li is more quality made . Ipv4 feels nicer in the hand and isn’t as clunky .

1 Like

That’s supposed to work wonders for chasing off mosquitos!

2 Likes

I think the IPV4 should say IPV4/IPV4S. I say this simply because the IPV4 is no different than the IPV4S model now. They both have all of the same functions, to a tee.

1 Like

I second that! Don’t get me wrong, it is a nice little device but in TC mode I only managed to empty one tank, the Lemo Drop so not a big one either. I will just use it in normal mode, it will be fine for that. I’m not sorry I got it, I payed around $30 for it and I’ve seen iStick mini’s sold for more than that. I’ll just wait for my IPV4s to arrive for some more TC experiments.

1 Like

Mine too. I only have it since yesterday and been vaping on it all the time and the batteries are still half full. Ordered a second one today. Much better than the iStick 40.

I can’t speak for the others…yet
But I have been extremely happy with the Xcube2 and haven’t had any issues with it thus far and with the updates it keeps improving, coefficiency setting have now been update to support Ti (which I have yet to use) and I have found my average battery life to be around 4 days…the app is pure rubbish though but is supposed to be flawless on iOS…
From all the great reviews and @Pro_Vapes recommendations I do plan on getting the IPV4 one of these days

If only you could change the temperature coefficient, like on the X Cube II - You can’t trust temperature control on it, when it comes to dual coils. SMOK has got something there.

1 Like

This has been around for a while. I’m sure someone want to vote for the Cube II by now.

1 Like

Sure, I’ll change my vote, since the XCube is the one I use most now, closely followed by IPV 4S, then the eVic VT!

1 Like

Are you able to run the TCoR @ .00350 for the single Ti?

1 Like

I haven’t tried yet with my grade 1 - only with my alloy, and then I had to fiddle with TCoR… Currently using the triple stock coil (because I have it) :smiley: I will have to try grade 1 Ti - also SS with this new 1.092 firmware!

1 Like

I’m afraid to upgrade since finally have it running good.

My Fasttech order is due in today. I ordered two more TFV4s, the singles. I have two more dual rbas due in tomorrow. I’ll try the quad coils until then. I hope it doesn’t taste like kanthal.

1 Like

I only have the Snow Wolf 200w and the Hana DNA 40w. I voted for the Snow Wolf only because the DNA 40 mod only does 40w. I don’t use the Snow Wolf for TC because nickel. I don’t like nickel. I run it with SS coils in power mode and couldn’t be happier.

2 Likes

Still Loving my IPV4s, but hopeing for a software upgrade to support SS wire…

2 Likes

I have both the Sigelei 150 TC and the Xcube II I’ve used Ni200 and titanium on both with sucess. The biggest pro of the Xcube is clearly an adjustable TC that allows you to gain better accuracy towards getting the vape temperature matching the displayed temperature. I will not comment upon the Xcube app running on android because garbage is just garbage and not worth the time to list all of it’s problems

Xcube II : It’s biggest negatives is it is slow to react (1 second intervals) in changing its wattage up and down to hold a stable temperature and when it does change it’s wattage it usually goes too far. Watching the graphical display I’ll get a 20 to 40 degree F swing in temperature through out a 5-6 second vape. Another thing I hate about the cube is it controls the wattage starting wattage based upon the resistance of your build. If you build a low gauge high resistance coil (increased wraps for surface area) it may only fire you coils at 15 watts when you need 60+ because it thinks you are using a high gauge wire. Not good as far as I’m concerned. The Min, Slow, Norm Hard and Max only effect the first 2 seconds of vape be a percentage of its predetermined wattage. Meaning if it thinks it needs 20 watts to fire normally, setting it to Hard gives you a 22 watt fire for the first two seconds of vape

The Sigelei reacts fast and it controls temperature via pulse width modulation I believe. It sounds like a old fashioned choo choo train when you fire it. I sounds like it modulates at least 4-8 times per second. You also have full control of the power applied and as long as the power is able to modulate it will hold a stable temperature. I get a more consistent vape on the Sig then I do on the Cube. Even though the Sig does not have a Ti mode it works quite well by setting your temperature 80-100 degrees less than your desired temp. A negative to the Sig is it operates better with single coils then it does with dual coils it seems. But you can build some monster single coils too.

Both have their positives and both have their negatives, Myself I usually use the Sig when I want a stable vape and using a TC build