Poll - Which company makes the best flavors?

Which company makes the best flavors?

• Capella
  • Flavorah
  • FlavourArt
  • Inawera
  • Lorann
  • TFA/TPA
  • None of the above

0 voters

2 Likes

I can’t imagine picking one over all best. Where one company really nails most of their fruit flavors, they might fail at creams and a different company has excellent creams but mediocre fruits. On top of all that, if you think the creams from one are perfect, I might hate them. That’s over simplifying it all but you get the idea, lol.

4 Likes

Now you know what answers you are going to get :wink:

Each company has their stars, and each have their duds. There isn’t just one, I like them all for different flavors.

4 Likes

you both are completely right , every company has their staple products , but if you had to choose one and only one what would it be anyway thats how i look at it when answering this poll , for me FA doesnt get much wrong great fruits and creams and getting better with bakeries id love to see a vanilla custard from them instead of the custard and for them to put out a fruit rings type flave

2 Likes

Just like everyone has said before me, each of these companies have flavors that shine and others that don’t, however, I did pick two, Flavorah and FlavorArt. I simply picked these because they are more concentrated than the others, besides Inawera. If I had to choose only one of the brands up there it would be Flavorah, because they have a blend of fruits, cream, custard, and bakery that are delicious. But I also noticed that you do not have Medicine Flower listed. I do not own any medicine flower flavors, but I would love to have some because of all of the praise they receive here in the forum from mixers that I completely trust who would not steer me wrong. I am sure if you added this to your poll there would be many votes for it and it may even be at the top!

2 Likes

I always prefer only ichor liquid because it is the best company ever. And this company make good quality of e liquid with their variety flavors for ever.

Not saying you shouldn’t keep this thread, lots of new members around, but just wanted to point out that there’s already one here:

5 Likes

It is a tough one because every company has flavors I love and obviously some companies have a lot more to choose from I mremrean tfa has more flavors that I use a lot of but flavor art and flavorah Haven some flavors that no one else have so that pushes them ahead and I love some bof real flavors flavors just as Much like peanut butter cookie ,Samoan cookie ,creme brulee and coconut cream pie are the real flavors I use all the time creme brulee is one of the best sweeteners I use or at list that’s what I use it for but I love flavor arts artisans touch series of flavors like metaphor, up, labyrinth, and of coarse cookie and merengue are what puts flavor art at the top for me.

1 Like