Positive Media for Vaping

Guys/Gals. This thread is to be used to collect positive views and positive media releases on vaping and vapeing products. Let us collect fuel for our cause and plaster Facebook and other outlets with this information we collect !!!

6 Likes

Great article to pass on…

5 Likes

No second hand vapor danger. Yeah…

5 Likes

I’m in!!!

6 Likes

I have already posted the two links above as well and the one about Conley’s story as well. We all need to do this Plaster It everywhere we can and whatever we can find from now on !!!

3 Likes

Guys, Gals, something I noticed today (Why not sooner, Dunno) that all these info pages usually have a SHARE buttons that make it real easy for us to share on facebook. You’re reading this stuff already, JUST CLICK SHARE !!!

5 Likes

Just last week, FOX News posted an article by a renowned doctor recommending electronic cigarettes as a quit smoking aid for patients who couldn’t quit by other means.

3 Likes

This is what I was saying earlier. From the Fox article -

“Given my experiences and those of numerous clinicians I have spoken with, it would seem to be a good time to conduct large scale clinical trials in which patients who smoke are given electronic cigarettes by their doctors, encouraged to use them and then quizzed on their use of real tobacco weeks and months and years later,” Keith Ablow suggests. It would seem like the normal thing to do, but so far everyone has just tried to slander electronic cigarettes based on assumptions and unfounded claims, instead of hard evidence.

4 Likes

So that’s why it’s time for us to pass it on!!! Here’s another to pass on…

Levels of selected carcinogens and toxicants in vapour from electronic cigarettes

and another,

Comparison of the effects of e-cigarette vapor and cigarette smoke on indoor air quality.

2 Likes
3 Likes

More good News…

Some Good News for the E-Cig Industry: Vaping Can Help Smokers Quit

E-cigarettes have not been a gateway to traditional smoking – ONS

Reports from Big Tobacco: sales of cigarettes plummet. Why? They think it’s because of “vapor” competition.

2 Likes

Toxic Metals in Vapor?

3 Likes

Can Temperature Control Make Vaping Safer?

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1259742

Note as @daath pointed out this is a unverified source. A good read though so we’ll leave it here…

2 Likes

Note, that one is written by a random unverified user on CNN :wink:

2 Likes

My first for today. I plan on doing 2 a day. I did get a couple replies from my earlier posts.

3 Likes

GOOD NEWS ABOUT OUR VAPE

1 Like

So your teenager is vaping e-cigarettes – should you worry?

Unfortunately I have been unable to share this link. Perhaps a bad link to Facebook…

2 Likes