Premixed vg,pc nicotine based

I’m trying to give you the ability to mix all nicotine values in case you wind up blending for others in your family or friends. You want 6mg, will they? You do understand that you can not buy 6mg nicotine and expect it to still be 6mg after you add flavor. Change nicotine strength to 6 and see what you get. It’s another error isn’t it. That’s because if you add anything to the base it will dilute it and lower nic value …

1 Like

Thank you for all your help
Now I will buy :
250ml bottle Vg
250ml bottle Pg
100ml bottle 36mg 100% Vg based nicotine
Flavour
Than I will try to make my eliquids in 30ml bottle with 6mg or 8mg 70%vg 30%pg eliquids.
Now I think I am ready after your teaching

Best Regards
Ferhat

2 Likes

good luck @Ferhat. when ever you need help come here and there will alway’s be someone ready to help. If you have a question type it in the search bar and it is possible there could already be a thread with the info you are looking for.

1 Like

Thank you Dan-the-man

Working with Nic can be daunting at first. When you get the hang of it, it will be a breeze. I would start at lower percentages and work your way up. I find Nic River to have the best VG nic and can be kind if strong if you are not prepared. Start with your liquids for the 30 mils to be 1% nic and then work your way up to 6%. You may find you like it there. What people are trying to convey to you is that all your flavors are PG and will give that 80-20 mix you are looking for normally. It easier since you are adding VG anyways to just use the nic as part of your VG base. Then you can tailor your flavors better without making your liquids on the thinner side and allowing for dripping and more dense flavor clouds. Just my honest opinions from someone who has been where you are at.

Skulblade thank you so much for your advise

I see some reviews about Capella flavours ! I would like to make some e liquid from theirs flavours but I don’t want use too many flavours I want to use in some bottle one some two max 3!
I like strawberry with cub cake and cookie smell e liquids and some times just tobacco flavour

Do you guys have any recepie simple one for me to recommend ?

Best Regards
Ferhat

Look at the calculater here and find 3 mix liquids I think.

Hi again
I fined one e liquid company in U.K. They sale eliquid diy kit look sound good to me but in their nicotine lvl haven’t 36mg ! They have 48mg,50mg,72,mg,100mg!
I know you guys recommend me 36mg !! So do you guys thing 48mg is ok for me too ? I like target nic lvl 6mg or higher 8mg.
Best Regards
Ferhat

Sorry for mistake they haven’t 36mg also 48mg !
They have 2 choice on nic; 50mg and 72mg.
Hard to find 36mg in U.K. If you wanna buy in kit always 50mg or72mg

Go with 50 then. Just change from 36 to 50 in your calculator and you’ll be good to go. Personally I like 100 mg but you will have to decide once you have more experience whether you might want to go there. More caution is needed with 100mg nic …

I found 48mg and I bought it 100%vg based
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi
There is some recepi with 70%pg 30%vg ! So is it ok if I do same recepi with 30%pg 70%vg ?
Best Regards
Ferhat

Hi Ferhat, it is totally okay for you to do that but bear in mind that it may take longer to steep and you might need to tweak the flavour percentages to get the right level of flavour for your tastes. Maybe do a small sample to start and then see how you get on?

If you can post a link to the recipe you are thinking of adapting somebody with more experience than me may be able to give you a few pointers :+1:

This might help? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi lolly
Yes I want to make cut wood mega melon recepi
Thank you

Hi everyone I got my e diy set yesterday :slight_smile: I see a recipe and I do calculate with my nicotine and flavour percent. I would like to show before start to be sure everything is ok ?
Best Regards
Ferhat

Looks fine, @Ferhat :+1:

Thank you Underwnne