..? Premixing! and Cream Base Discussion

:joy:. I will have to try this one out. I appreciate it ozo!

Itā€™s much more of a flavorful experience, of course! :grinning:
Iā€™ve heard a lot of great things about MF as well. I need to
check them out at some point. have you tried their sb?

Haha yep! Grantā€™s a good guy. I need to set up another order with them sometime!

Iā€™m really happy that you found this place home through your searches. Thereā€™s really nothing like it!

Haha :joy:. Have you tried sloths? I would love to give a donation soon though. This site has helped me out tremendously.

1 Like

Haha. Iā€™ve tried to be careful with my FA %'s. I probably did push it quite a bit.
At the time it seemed like a great idea, but I think that my taste receptors were
out of place, and my exhaustion had the best of me at 3am. :flushed::smile:

I was actually going for an equivilent of a 9-10% cream base so that I would be
able to mix it all together at either 90% or 100% for a quicker mix the next time
(modeled after previous pre-mixed bases) which I overviewed the previous nights.

But youā€™re absolutely rightā€¦ FA flavors should be accounted for in their %'s!

1 Like

Absolutely! & It should be better to dial the creams back to lower that effect of vaporā€™s toungeā€¦
Iā€™ll have to try it out that way. Iā€™ve always felt the need to put more than I should be at times. :sweat_smile:

That has been really helpful to see it that way in creating a structured mix.
Iā€™m grateful that @ozo dropped knowledge about seeing it in that way. :pray:

It seemed that CAP whipped cream left my mouth dry at one point of using in a testā€¦although,
it does seem sweeter than TFAā€™s.

I also think that I used too many ā€œlightā€ creams at one point which gave that same affect at that time.
It left my mouth all foamy. But then again, I used marshmallow, vanilla whipped, and fresh cream in
the variation. Its probably the same reason why I felt that way about marshmallow ā€œmutingā€ other flavors.

Too much is too much though. lol. you live and you learn. :grin:

2 Likes

My sucralose has just been sitting there. lol. I donā€™t think I will probably toutch it again.

& Thatā€™s great to know. I donā€™t think sucralose can be processed by the body, so
somebody said in another thread.

How do you feel about monk fruit? Do you use it?

Iā€™ll try that one out brother. I appreciate it!

Yeah itā€™s just not too great. :tired_face: Some people can handle it better than others though.

Your help has really been appreciated. Itā€™s great to talk to people like this, since mixing
can be really tedious and work its way into minutia at times.

It really is. lol. & let me know how it works out! Iā€™d like to try out
the recipe when you work everything out. an almond milk variation
sounds really, really good. :grin:

I have FAā€™s coconut, and itā€™s really not very palatable for me.
It was one of the first flavors that I picked up actually.

If I can recall, it tasted very earthyā€¦ like the shell. It may be good
to mix with another coconut though in a variation. & Thank you
for the input!

1 Like

I did, and it worked fineā€¦ I just get 10x the mileage out of the stevia stone, plus some added smoothness.

1 Like