..? Premixing! and Cream Base Discussion

Here’s what I changed. Let me know what you guys think if you try it!

Strawberry crème

Ingredient %
10% Vanillan (TPA) 1.5
Almond (FA) 1
Butter Cream (CAP) 0.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.5
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 7
Strawberry (TPA) 1
Sweet Cream (TPA) 1.5
Vienna Cream (FA) 3

Flavor total: 17%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

Cool Beans :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Looks tastey to me. If i had almond and vienna cream id givr it a go buttt i dont. Ill have to add those to my shopping list

1 Like

I would change a couple things…but it looks good and creative.
I would drop the Almond to .5% but not necessary
I would lose the Vienna Cream because it’s a 'flavored cream’
Maybe add a third Strawberry…strawberry taffy?

Still looks great, and creative. GOOD JOB.
I would hit that !!!

2 Likes

i personally use FA marsh and Fa meringue together for my sweeteners or ill use pyure with one of them i do like tpa as well and cap and fw DAMN i just like marshmallow its versatile and your right about the body ( mouth full ) but ibhavent had it mute anything i never use it above 2pct actually 1.5 is the highest i ever go

3 Likes

vienna cream seems a little too high , id drop that or lower to 1 pct or less and vanillin seems to take over everything when ive used it but this recipe looks pretty good i love the almond , and without seeming like im trying to change your recipe completely try ripe at 4 and straw at 3 personally when i use straw i like to split them evenly andcadd dragonfruit at .5 to 1 pct

3 Likes

You can purchase ckemist bases at chefsflavours now

3 Likes

I’m trying to avoid buying bases - having more fun making them from scratch! But thank you lovely @Grubby for the info :grinning:

3 Likes

Vienna cream is pretty tasty! It has a light/sugary vibrance to it.
It is a flavored cream, which ozo stated, but it’s definitely worth
it to try it out and add in at a lower %.

Almond works really great too as a supportive, because it gives a
unique “sweet” milky flavor-tone at lower %s!

1 Like

Thank you ozo! :grin:

I closed everything down at about 3am. I felt pretty good about it at that time,
but I was really exhausted from testing for several hours within the few days.
It may have got to me a bit!

I’ll have to try that out, the almond is pretty powerful on its own.
The vienna cream does seem to mask the other flavors a bit,
because of the almond backing it… The ripe was there at first,
but it’s definitely gone now.

I attempted to add a combination of shisha .50%, TFA sb 2-3%, and ripe 6%
when I was mixing the previous flavors in the beginning, and let me tell you…
shisha doesn’t mess around. at all. lol. :smile:

A 3rd sb would be great though… how do you feel about strawberry taffy?
Is it the one by cap? I was thinking of getting it but they were sold out at
the time of my last order.

1 Like

On evernote and ejuicemeup?! You have ELR!! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I began using it when it came out, as an alternative because it was new…and strawberry’s can be ‘iffy’ sometimes.
Not sure where the sweetness is coming from yet, but it is kickin’ ass and takin’ names.
I always use more than one strawberry ANYTIME I use a strawberry, but whatever I am doing is working. Doubt I will stop using it. Yes, it is Capella. @Nicotine_River always has it in stock…and I only buy it in 4oz size…'cause I love it.

I used juice-me-up before I knew about ELR, and thought it was the cat’s meow.
When I found ELR, it was so far advanced. I rarely visit juice me up anymore, except to retrieve some old recipes I have there. I do see juice me up has really improved, but it also appears [to me] they have copied a lot of format that I already had…after finding ELR.
I would never badmouth juice me up…they allowed me to advance beyond my own knowledge, in leaps and bounds.
ELR [at the time] gave me warp speed with the additional tools. I shall remain loyal for the elevated format that ELR offered me…for free…and for months I never even knew ELR had a social forum.

There are more tools on ELR than I know of anywhere else for the DIY vaping community. I also recommend users donate a little. I keep trying to donate kittens, mustangs, burros, reptiles, etc…but Lars @daath keeps telling me “not at this time, it’s not needed”…so you may wish to try another type of donation, eh?

I did consider saying that also, being that it is FA, and a cream at that, 3% is probably pushing it for sure, but as I haven’t any first hand experience to know 100% for sure, I kept my hole shut on it haha.

2 Likes

and its a pretty strong cream , im starting to dial things back when it comes to creams , its so importantvto knownif its a heavy or light cream and like ozo said what undertones , vienna cream fa with fresh cream or cream whipped makes a nice cream and at low percents

2 Likes

That’s awesome. Thanks for sharing that fidalgo. Do you use them at a 2:1?
(Meringue & Marsh)?[quote=“fidalgo_vapes, post:46, topic:90020”]
or ill use pyure with one of them
[/quote]

I keep hearing about pyure, somebody reccomended it to me before.

I couldn’t find it at the time, but I know that it’s online. I went to the wholefoods market
at the time instead, and picked up two different bottles of organic stevia mixed in with
VG (no alcohol) One was light, the other was dark. The dark consisted of the actual
stevia leaf extract, and decided against it because it was very potent, could have killed
my coils.

Anyways… I tried it in a mix, and it tasted horrible… so I decided to return it.

So I picked up sweetener by TFA… it’s not too bad in regard to taste… but I’ve
decided against that as well… lol

You’re right! I feel like it did take over the whole mix when combined with the almond.
It seemed that it definitely took over the lighter tones of the ripe sb, even though the
ripe strawberry already has the tendancy to fade first.

Would you say that you often use FWs? Is it sweeter than TFAs?

& I appreciate the %'s for a good measure. I’ll have to keep that in mind!

1 Like

Thanks for that grubb! If I ever feel the need I’ll keep that in mind. Good looking out! :grin:

1 Like

Nothing beats a dinner which was made from scratch! :yum:

1 Like

How dare me! haha. your site has really been a revelation though.

It is kind of hard to write in ejuicemeup in that little tiny box.

I’ll have to stop being lazy! lol

1 Like

Stevia doesn’t gunk coils like sucralose…not if it is pure leaf extract with no additives except VG.

3 Likes

marshmallow @ 1.5
meringue @ 1.25

and sincebi posted about pyure the other day i have now decided to not use any sweetners at all i get a nasty aftertaste but it will sweeten up a juice quick if i cant get my juice sweet enough with the flaves than back to the drawing board for me

i use FA marsh than tpa , cap and fw are my last choices , i do like the tatse of cap it almost has a creaminess to it ( i think thats the right way to describe )

i have been killing juices lately with over doing itbon creams that is the only reason i could comment lol vienna is awesome but so strong yout recipe has inspired me to do either a vanilla almond milk or a coconut vanilla almond milk i love almonds and actually forget i have them in my stash so ty for the inspiration

2 Likes