Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

Its coming folks so get prepared !!
I figured by the time Christmas gets here, 12 days before Christmas, I will have all the bugs worked out and on the shelfs at your nearest Double Shot Dealer !!
also Working on a Xmas Cookie !!

3 Likes

WIP ( concept recipe ) this has not been mixed yet , any thoughts ??? i found a strwberry cream mimosa recipe on line and it looked good… The problem for me is that i dont drink any alcohol so using a flavor like morning mimosa could prove to be difficult…

5 Likes

Chachi Vapes (<<< click here to read the notes) usually have some pretty detailed notes and I have found a lot of his/her notes to be pretty accurate.

I don’t know if you’re shooting for a SB wine/champagne flavor, but I’d be concerned about how orange and SB plays together. I haven’t tried combining SB and orange myself or have I seen any popular recipes that combine the two.

It just seems like an odd combo and it’ll be a master work to pull it off… Good Luck!

EDITBesides the Morning Mimosa (Flavorah), it looks like a solid strawberries and cream mix… maybe try it with and without Morning Mimosa (Flavorah) and see which you like best.

3 Likes

thank you for chiming in … below is what inspired. the mix

• 12 Ounces Raspberries, Frozen
  • ½ Cup Strawberries, Frozen
  • 2 Tablespoons White Sugar, To Taste
  • 1 Cup Half and Half
  • ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
  • 1-2 Bottles Champagne (or 1-2 Liters of Soda like Ginger Ale, Sprite, or 7 Up)
  • Strawberries For Garnish, If Desired

Im only using 1/2 a percent of the morning mamosa hoping that the orange taste will be limited , instead of raspberry i just went for the strawberry just to see how it all comes together , i am very sensitive to alcohol taste and smell … i was going to use FLV cream or RFSC condensed milk but thought the cream whipped would blend bettter with the flavors … hopefully this makes sense lol ( i may try to add Red Raspberry by FLV) if this first mix fails lol

5 Likes

Please continue this one is getting a bit long

8 Likes