Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

What if you throw a couple more apples in there? And don’t you have some of that wonderful MF Pear?

Yep, I have several of each. Sounds good… I’m going to let it finish a 2 week steep and if it doesn’t change I’ll step up or add more flavors. I’m also thinking about increasing the Anise. I does wonders for making fruit pop.

I haven’t played with Anise much yet. But I haven’t done too many fruit vapes yet.

Oh, on a side topic… remember when I made your Cactus and Fruits recipe and the Cactus made me cough? I added the Pyure to that bottle and I can vape it now! Amazing juice!

1 Like

This isn’t just a trick to get me to buy yet another bottle of Chocolate Disappointment is it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I would be happy to send you a bottle of Twixted Revisited and Twixted Nut Revisited if you want to try it.

3 Likes

I might have to take you up on that. I’m missing most of the ingredients for the Twixted, but it sounds pretty good.

@Pro_Vapes. You might be hitting the ceiling for flavor percentages with your pear recipie. Maybe. But I love the recipie and if I have an empty bottle when I do my next mixing session may try to make it.

If I were to try and make it I would drop anise down to 0.50 (I’m sensitive to anise FA) and lower oba down a touch (since I find it smooths flavors and adds a sweet malty note).

2 Likes

This may be the reason I not getting the flavor I want. I’m not very experienced with Oba, so I used the average mixing %. I’ll cut that back on my next batch and see how it goes. I should have started low and worked it up if needed. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

I really like obaoba. I taste like sweet malty marshmallow but it does some magic.

I’ve done some finger taste test on some of these WIPs and most of these taste amazing. MF Lemon is REAL LEMON. I’ve tried several lemons but this shit is real. I can’t wait til these are steeped. I feel there are some real winners in this bunch. My Barney Rubble is good and I like it better than "The Real B.R. IMO. I’ll probably tweak it a little, but it’s already good.

Have you used FLV Milk & Honey? If you want to lighten the cream put it in their at like .5% in a sample and see what it does. To me that stuff works pretty good in cereal mixes. But it takes over pretty easily.

2 Likes

1st Attempt may need to adjust Yoghurt

Papaya, Lime & Coconut Yoghurt Smoothie

Ingredient %
Creamy Yogurt (CAP) 4
Dairy Milk (TPA) 1.5
Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) (FA) 0.75
Papaya (FA) 2.5
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 0.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 1

Flavor total: 10.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

That’s what I’m afraid of. It only steeped 3 days, but the finger test was so good that I just had sneak a taste. I’m going to let it develop more before I start tweaking it.

I’m working on a Bubblegum Ice Cream Cone. Its coming together nicely and reminds me of my childhood.

(TPA) Bubblegum 6%
Sweetener 1.5%
Biscuit 2%
(Cap) VBIC 3%
Vanilla Swirl 3%
Vienna Cream 2%

Sorry, Not sure how to format stuff, pretty new to the forum.

3 Likes

@Alisa’s adaptation of my Rusty Ax v1 :slight_smile: I know I already shared Rusty Ax and a couple others, but, Figured I would reshare this one since alisa made some and sent it to me :slight_smile: came out great!

My original recipe version:

Rusty Ax v1

Ingredient %
Cinnamon Danish Swirl v2 (CAP) 2
Dragonfruit (TPA) 4
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 2
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 1
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 12%

6 Likes

i have the caramel and butterscotch MF. How do I use these flavors? Do I have to dilute them with VG or PG like other flavors? Then mix it into the recipe? Or can I directly mixing it into the recipe without diluting them?

Some do… but I don’t. It really all depends on how strong you want the note to be in a recipe. I’ve become accustomed to mixing highly concentrated flavors, so I mix them straight from the bottle. You can dilute these to regular %s… TPA, FW and Cap if that’s what you’re use to. These are 2x to 3x stronger than most FA flavors so use them at about 1/3 of what you would FA. At least that’s what works for me.

2 Likes

Looking for a clear or not so dark cocoa to go with double chocolate clear…whats a good one? Tryin not to clog coils…Also a good PB with the bit of sweetness with no warnings. A good graham cracker with no warnings as well…:laughing:
Reese’s Pie v3

Ingredient %
(EM) Sweetener 0.75
Cake Batter (CAP) 0.3
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 1.25
Cookie (FA) 1
Double Chocolate (Clear) (TPA) 2.75
Peanut Butter (CAP) 2.75
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 1
Sweet Cream (CAP) 0.5

My first share on the forum btw pro vapes:smirk:
Edit: I had whipped cream in but I took it out to see if it muted the flavor along with the caps graham cracker V1 because I am not a big fan
heres that one:

Ingredient %
(EM) Sweetener 0.5
Cake Batter (CAP) 0.4
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 1
Cookie (FA) 1
Double Chocolate (Clear) (TPA) 2.5
Graham Cracker v1 (CAP) 1.2
Peanut Butter (CAP) 2.5
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 1
Sweet Cream (CAP) 0.5
Whipped Cream (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 11.6%

1 Like

Thank you, i’m going to mix a batch 1.5 caramel and 1.5 butterscotch.

1 Like

It’s been suggested to not use heat with these. Heat will degrade the flavors. Also they need a good steep… up to a month.

2 Likes